Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cutie-Pie

zaptar13
Probably would be safer just to move to Canada at this point...The U.S. is sort of going crazy more than usual.
            x
            Apparently the Canadian boarder is upping the immigration fee and making stricter rules if Romney wins. lol
            That's just a rumour though.

Dangerous Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Teacher needs to take a pill. Seriously. Differing views, so what? It's not like she was disrupting class or anything, and the shirt was not sexual or abusive, or any of that other crap.

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She can't even ******** vote, why get upset about it? The teacher is a joke for not being able to respect an opinion of another, and especially so for humiliating a child.

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She shouldn't have switched schools.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

That was dumb on her part. If she knew her school was mainly democratic she should have just supported Romney's lying a** in silence.

User Image

Conservative Citizen

10,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
First off, to all the people here blaming the victim and saying she deserved it for wearing a Romney shirt, you're just making your side look bad by being loud and intolerant of someone else's opinion. You're not helping your cause AT ALL. She has every right to her opinion. I mean, its not like she wore a t-shirt with some major swear word or a picture of a reproductive organ on it.

This teacher needs to be fired for humiliating this girl like this. She's wielding her authority like a kid whose found his dad's gun and using it to push her point of view. Wouldn't you say that's... intolerant?

Conservative Citizen

10,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

That was dumb on her part. If she knew her school was mainly democratic she should have just supported Romney's lying a** in silence.

User Image

... really. So you're never supposed to have a voice. Never supposed to stand up for what you believe in. Never supposed to challenge the odds. Yeah, THAT attitude will get you far. ... yeah, in one way it will, but how happy will you be at the end when you realize how silent and unknown you've been? Wondering if you could have made a positive difference if you'd've spoken up?
Leading educational scientists usually say that demoralizing a student who did absolutely nothing wrong is an excellent way to get them to learn better.
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

I'm not sure that a democratic school is actually supposed to be a thing.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I vote, b***h. Shut up.

User Image

Sakura Courage Solo
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

... really. So you're never supposed to have a voice. Never supposed to stand up for what you believe in. Never supposed to challenge the odds. Yeah, THAT attitude will get you far. ... yeah, in one way it will, but how happy will you be at the end when you realize how silent and unknown you've been? Wondering if you could have made a positive difference if you'd've spoken up?

Greedy Grabber

Ranallo Jenner
Leading educational scientists usually say that demoralizing a student who did absolutely nothing wrong is an excellent way to get them to learn better.

Hmm.

Source?

Cutie-Pie

User Image

It's not. But my brother goes to a school filled with republicans. It all just depends on the area/where you go.

User Image

Ranallo Jenner
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

I'm not sure that a democratic school is actually supposed to be a thing.
Explosive Nads
Ranallo Jenner

Hmm.

Source?

There isn't an actual source. It was just sarcasm since what happened to the student was ridiculous.

Conservative Citizen

10,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I vote, b***h. Shut up.

User Image

Sakura Courage Solo
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

... right, voting in anonymity. That does a lot in the numbers for the presidential race, yeah, but to most its just a faceless vote. I don't think you get what I'm trying to say... and seriously, is there any reason to call names like that? Especially profane ones?

Cutie-Pie

User Image

Blah blah blah. talk2hand

User Image

Sakura Courage Solo
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

I vote, b***h. Shut up.

User Image

Sakura Courage Solo
POlSON-CANDY
User Image

User Image

... right, voting in anonymity. That does a lot in the numbers for the presidential race, yeah, but to most its just a faceless vote. I don't think you get what I'm trying to say... and seriously, is there any reason to call names like that? Especially profane ones?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff