Welcome to Gaia! ::

velka69
Ok the number of female friends I have outnumber my male friends 3-1 yet I have a problem getting a girlfriend regardless of how hard I try. What am I doing wrong?

Obviously you're a good guy, because girls are drawn to you as your friend. Don't try too hard to find a girlfriend. They're not everything there is to in life. If you like a girl, ask her out. Girls don't normally admit to liking a guy. If she says no, find another one. You'll eventually find a girl who loves you for who you are and that you'll love to be with. =]
Until you find her, don't worry about it! It sounds like you have plenty of wonderful girls as friends who love you a whole lot. Who knows, maybe they have some super cute friends to set you up with! That's how my boyfriend met me!
Natashalove
Well the one will come and they will not care what u look like or how u are cause they love u and want to be with u! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Keep dreaming.

How will you attract someone if you don't look the best you can be?

Everyone has their own individual "ideal" look, and if you're not being the best you that you can be, someone can easily pass you by.
Good luck since a guy with looooots of girl friends around him seems a little gay and non-appealing. We've got a guy like you at school, and there's no way he's having a girlfriend attending the same school as his...
just wait for da biggrin right one biggrin
Thats a hard one?
I really need to get to know you before I could judge you.
But, Like I said..I have to get to know you and everything before helping you out.
I think it's a matter of what your doing to get a girlfriend. Chat, flirt, and then ask her out. Meet someone you really care about. And If you get a no, don't assume you did something wrong.
Have you even asked anyone out yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces