Welcome to Gaia! ::

i say you shave and use the stuff i use called bikinizone it works wonders =) no bumps and no itching =) yay!

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Laser is expensive, but once is all you need. otherwise, my GF shaves, only way... I hear waxing hurts worse than anything
castle of sars
yeah, its called a ******** razor

buy one and shave

Lol hai, I'm castle of sars. I like to be fat, ugly, and I do not enjoy showers. For some reason though, I take pleasure in telling other people about how to use their hygiene in the rudest way possible. It makes me feel better about myself and how I'm incessantly reeking of B.O. I sure am a badass.
Ack. First of all, if a tanning salon is waxing your hair, then they don't even know how to tan a person. I don't know where you live but unless there's a all-in-one salon, I suggest going to a spa so you don't miss any embarrassing "leftover" hairs.

But yes...I do agree that most people shave just because it's cheaper. Here's a tip for that. Start by soaking in the shower (or bath, which ever you prefer). Make sure you have a good body scrub, that way you can get all the dead skin out of the way so you can get the smoothest shave (ooh...that sounds like it hurts! o_o). Then you can use a very sharp razor, and a very moisturizing shaving cream. Where ever you decide to shave, make sure the skin is tight. If you decide to do a faux Brazilian...I highly suggest you shave away from the clitoris. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff