Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lol is it really that bad? I always feel tension when i talk to her and the last time i really tried to talk to her was on Thanksgiving. It ended in awkward silence after she was mad about a simple joke i made after she made one on me. All i can say is hi now.
Make no comment on this, but i used to b abused by my ex bf, and i still kinda miss him, even though he hit me, he was still the only 1 who under stood me.
gorira
Make no comment on this, but i used to b abused by my ex bf, and i still kinda miss him, even though he hit me, he was still the only 1 who under stood me.

i was too in an abusive relationship and miss it cause it was great neutral
When i went to school with an ex boyfriend, every times i saw him i felt like i was going to puke. he later told me when he saw me he felt like punching someone in the face.

we got back together eventually XD

it does suck though, its a horrid feeling.
Whenever I see my ex it still feels a little like a punch in the gut. We had been going out for two years before things crumbled.

Talking with her is rather difficult. I broke things off for honestly good reasons, but she never understood what was wrong with me which made it worse. She still cares for me, which actually REALLY makes me angry. Why does she care now that we're over when she didn't when we were together? I can talk with her well enough, but I always end up angry at how oblivious she is to how she hurt me.

And am I over her? Probably not. I haven't found anyone since (mind it's only been six months) except a couple one month things that were just awkward and didn't work out. I still love her, because the things I liked about her didn't change. All I found out was if you're not the center of her world you get the far less impressive sides of her personality.

I've moved on enough to date someone seriously, and finding that someone is the step I need to completing the process of getting over her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff