Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently broke up with my ex love for months now. It was a pretty serious and I didn't know how i'd live without her. It killed me for weeks and i learned how to deal with it by trying to forget. The next school year when i first see her after months i start getting nervous. It hit me hard that i was not over her. This made me wonder if anyone else here experienced this.

Discuss:
The feelings you get when you see your ex?
Is it awkward talking to your ex?
Are you even over your ex?!?
Angel of Mercy, how did you find me?

Yes. Same thing exactly.

I remained friends with him. I tried to forget, but that didn't work. I forced myself into moving on to other people. It worked. I recently-ish fell in love again. *recently being like five months ago*. And now my ex and myself are just really great friends.

Why did you break up with her, though?

Where did you read my story?
How it feels-
Don't know, never left.

Is it awkward-
No, it's just normal communication.

Are you over your ex-
Read answer 1.
I was on my way 2 ask the guy I liked for 3 years out. While I was on my way there, I found out he had just gotten a girlfriend yesterday. The winter dance is coming up soon and I don't know what I'm going to do when I see him dancing with someone else. sweatdrop I want to skip the dance, but all my friends are making me go. I keep telling them that I am over him, but I don't know if I really am.
kairiwade
I was on my way 2 ask the guy I liked for 3 years out. While I was on my way there, I found out he had just gotten a girlfriend yesterday. The winter dance is coming up soon and I don't know what I'm going to do when I see him dancing with someone else. sweatdrop I want to skip the dance, but all my friends are making me go. I keep telling them that I am over him, but I don't know if I really am.
Angel of Mercy, how did you find me?

Aww, sweetie! D: *huggles*

You should go and have a good time! Focus on your friends, not him.

Where did you read my story?
Haha, I know how you feel man. I've liked this chick for the past two years. When she found out about a year and a half ago, she told me to wait for her because she liked me, but didn't want to break up with the guy she was going out with. Confused the hell out of me, but I did what she said. It's been a year and a half since she asked me to wait... and I still am. I'm going ******** insane about it too. One minute she's all, "Ooo *blushy* *blushy*!". The next she's all, "You're friend is more entertaining than you! So I'm gonna go hang around him!". She gets me so pissed off sometimes, but when I walk into school the next morning, she's walking past me in the hallway, smiling her smile. I can't forget.

So she's not technically my "ex" so to say, but the whole forgetting thing is the same process.
well...not from an ex, just a girl i kind of had a fling with, but now we are both dating different people. this was like 3 years ago. still not over it.
My ex and I still see each other at school (like in the halls) and I must admit, it is very weird seeing him especially since we dated for 1.5 years. I loved him to death, seriously.. But I got over him telling myself that we broke up for a reason... that reason being we just weren't meant for each other. Now I have an even better bf and happier then ever.

Well...at first, when I see her...I try to run away. If I can...and when I talked to her I start shaking and feeling sick.

But now, me and her are on 'ok' terms...but I still refuse to be around her ^ ^;

Ummmmm ya, really awkward..

Ya...deffinately...she is so obsessive its creepy...I mean, shes giving me 'gifts' ...yes, more than one....and she has a picture of me and her on her profile...and I broke up with her in September...and on her profile in big bold pink letters it says "TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE JENESSA HERRIDGE! <3" ....she...is creepy! O o

so....my sister, my sisters girlfriend....and everyone I told the whole story of what happened...dislike her and think shes crazy XD

Shy Sex Symbol

I dated a guy for 2 years
up until the last week i sincerely thought it would work out. we never fought, we talked of marriage.
we broke up, immediately after he started dating some girl
and i dated another guy, which i promptly broke off.
I was numb over it, and now i miss the good times. and due to other circumstances, I really want that feeling of love again~
dmanjr
I recently broke up with my ex love for months now. It was a pretty serious and I didn't know how i'd live without her. It killed me for weeks and i learned how to deal with it by trying to forget. The next school year when i first see her after months i start getting nervous. It hit me hard that i was not over her. This made me wonder if anyone else here experienced this.

Discuss:

Kinda weird when i see him with his new girl, cos I'm just like "that used to be me"
Yes, well it is at least when we do talk on the rarest occasions
Well yes, but when i see him i get this unexplainable feeling, maybe just cos he was my first boyfriend
a year after our breakup i met him in the verrrry centre of the city. i started running. through tourists. crushing them down i didnt care. i stopped like 5 min later completely out of breath.
it was instinct neutral
it's hard to get over your ex... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas