Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you cut?

yes, and I hate the fact I have lost so much sensation in my p***s. 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 4 ]
yes, but I've never thought about it until now. 0.056451612903226 5.6% [ 7 ]
No, but I wish I were. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 2 ]
No and I am glad I wasn't 0.12096774193548 12.1% [ 15 ]
I am a girl. 0.7741935483871 77.4% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28

Sky Blue Faerie
xtigsx

I think its the parents choice in weather or not they remove the childs foreskin for medical or religious reasons. As is the same if the parents want to give the child the choice later on in life that's fine ...but underline that answer its the parents choice

That's my point, it shouldn't be the parents choice. It use to be customary for parents to beat their kids stupid. It isn't anymore. It use to be customary for you parents to decide who you married. It isn't any more.

So why do we still allow the parents to mutilate a p***s that does not belong to them? it's every bit as barbaric as mutilating a girls genitals, or forcing him to marry against his will. it HIS p***s. Not his mommy's, not his daddy's, HIS!
He should choose what work he does.
He should choose who he marries.
He should choose whether or not all his properly functioning body parts stay put.

IF his parents take that from his those THOUSANDS of nerves are gone FOREVER. even reconstructive procedures to stretch the skin can not replace those thousands of nerves. His parents have stolen half of his sexual pleasure.

And those of you saying infant circumcision didn't affect you sex life... How would you know? If you've never had sex with a foreskin then you don't know that half the pleasure wasn't removed. Men who've restored their foreskins, even without the thousands of nerves, say it's much better. You are missing out sexually because your parents cut a part of your d**k off.

"Orgasm, the culmination of the sex act, is not related to the foreskin, and involves activity of neurones in the hypothalamus of the brain."

"Masters & Johnson undertook clinical and neurological testing of the ventral and dorsal surfaces, as well as the glans, and detected no difference in penile sensitivity between circumcised and uncircumcised men [Masters & Johnson, 1966]. Sexual pleasure also appears to be about the same."

http://www.circinfo.net/circumcision_sensitivity_sensation_sexual_function.html
"Masters & Johnson undertook clinical and neurological testing of the ventral and dorsal surfaces, as well as the glans, and detected no difference in penile sensitivity between circumcised and uncircumcised men [Masters & Johnson, 1966]. Sexual pleasure also appears to be about the same."

"The American Academy of Pediatrics has concluded that circumcision's benefits outweigh its risks and that no well-done studies find a reduction of sensitivity. Two large studies of a random sample of men in Africa found no difference in sexual pleasure after circumcision between those who'd had been snipped and those who hadn't, Michael Brady, chairman of the pediatrics department at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Ohio, who worked on those trials, wrote in an email.

And a January study of about 10,000 German men found no difference in erectile function based on circumcision status."

http://www.livescience.com/27769-does-circumcision-reduce-sexual-pleasure.html
I was circumcised and I'm not sorry that it happened. I don't really give a ********. My d**k works just fine.

If you think harming a person is wrong, then don't harm people and say all you want about how it's bad. If you feel like saying people that were circumcised are somehow inferior, you're just being a dirty butthole.

Fact: cutting off flesh ******** hurts. Even when you do it to a baby. Are you going to hurt a baby or not? It'll probably be fine either way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff