Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you cut?

yes, and I hate the fact I have lost so much sensation in my p***s. 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 4 ]
yes, but I've never thought about it until now. 0.056451612903226 5.6% [ 7 ]
No, but I wish I were. 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 2 ]
No and I am glad I wasn't 0.12096774193548 12.1% [ 15 ]
I am a girl. 0.7741935483871 77.4% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 >

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Female Genital mutilation is one more step to becoming barbie o_o no outer genitals at all.

Male genital mutilation ...you don't come out looking like a ken doll
Lol google "failed circumsion" there is always a risk of losing the p***s after a circumcision to infection, or just a botched circ that takes the whole bit.

I find it ironic you crow over how men don't understand women have a urethra, vaginal opening, and a**s - but lack proper search engine skills.

O_o my dear that was witty words and sarcasm if you cannot tell the difference you might want to Google sarcasm and get back to me. Anyone can type a subject into a search engine, but it is how one uses that information that truly speaks volumes. Continue to copy and paste all you like, but if you cannot back your opinion in your own words then that is a shame.
There is no sarcasm font so sadly, most sarcasm on the internet is lost.

I am sorry, are you criticizing me for using sources? Seriously? I would be LAUGHED out of my college for not using them. And possibly brought up on allegations of academic fraud.

If I made the claim "male circumcision is ethically reprehensible." without backing my s**t up, I would be rightfully called an idiot. Good scholars source their s**t. Laypeople, and plagiarizers call it their own work.

Really? You want to be my friend? Srsly? How about no. Or I should rephrase, not right now.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
we don't have to be friends just put out the olive branch is all it is nice to know you are Judging me so heavily. I am no less a person then you are just because we do not agree

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
This has obviously caused great distress and we ought to stop posting here if it is no longer fun to debate the topic at hand personal attacks one another are petty. We are not being respectful to those around us. That we we should at least both agree on ?

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Female Genital mutilation is one more step to becoming barbie o_o no outer genitals at all.

Male genital mutilation ...you don't come out looking like a ken doll
Lol google "failed circumsion" there is always a risk of losing the p***s after a circumcision to infection, or just a botched circ that takes the whole bit.

I find it ironic you crow over how men don't understand women have a urethra, vaginal opening, and a**s - but lack proper search engine skills.

O_o my dear that was witty words and sarcasm if you cannot tell the difference you might want to Google sarcasm and get back to me. Anyone can type a subject into a search engine, but it is how one uses that information that truly speaks volumes. Continue to copy and paste all you like, but if you cannot back your opinion in your own words then that is a shame.

I am sorry, are you criticizing me for using sources? Seriously? I would be LAUGHED out of my college for not using them. And possibly brought up on allegations of academic fraud.

If I made the claim "male circumcision is ethically reprehensible." without backing my s**t up, I would be rightfully called an idiot. Good scholars source their s**t. Laypeople, and plagiarizers call it their own work.

What the ******** are you on lady?

Really? You want to be my friend? Srsly? How about no. Or I should rephrase, not right now.

What the ******** em I on ...Um ....I think its called reality. This is an internet discussion not a college course,but if we'are to graded. I'd say you lack the ability to see both sides of the table without fly off the handle. Please right me a thesis that will end a five page paper have it on my desk by the end of the semester. ^_^ Your sources were not presented in Apa format, >.< you ought to properly sight your sources. O_O I mean just think you've given no credit to the writer of the page.
And if you want to have a civil adult, discussion, I hold it to a higher caliber, I source plain and simple. Its good practice, and etiquette. If you find that bar too high for you, you are more than welcome to stop engaging me.

My stance not sourced? When you remove the foreskin of a infant, for possible preventative purposes, you are violating that minor's rights to bodily integrity. Period. Its a crime. I don't deny that there are some interesting findings to consider removing a foreskin for health purposes, and I think those findings should be left to the OWNER of that p***s, to decide on. Not the parents, the owner of that p***s. What an informed adult does with their d**k is none of my damn business.

But when you press a child, a minor, an infant, into something that can NEVER be undone based on a chain of "what ifs" and "possible preventive measures" Its not fair, its not right, and its certainly not ethical. I have never said "Don't circumcise anybody." I never will.

I am saying "Let an adult decide what they wish to do with their body". That is it. Give the person who inhabits that body, to have a say in what they wish done with it. Let them explore the positives, and negatives of getting circumcised, and have them come to an informed conclusion. That is it.

A good example I found - we do not actively practice removing breast buds from infant girls who are genetically disposed to breast cancer. Even though removing breast tissue drastically reduces the chances of getting breast cancer - we don't do it to our little girls. We do allow grown women to go through double mastectomies even if they show no signs of breast cancer, but carry the breast cancer gene. Why? Because they have full informed consent on what is happening to their bodies.

Get my drift?

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx

What the ******** are you on lady?

What the ******** em I on ...Um ....I think its called reality. This is an internet discussion not a college course,but if we'are to graded. I'd say you lack the ability to see both sides of the table without fly off the handle. Please right me a thesis that will end a five page paper have it on my desk by the end of the semester. ^_^ Your sources were not presented in Apa format, >.< you ought to properly sight your sources. O_O I mean just think you've given no credit to the writer of the page.
And if you want to have a civil adult, discussion, I hold it to a higher caliber, I source plain and simple. Its good practice, and etiquette. If you find that bar too high for you, you are more than welcome to stop engaging me.

My stance not sourced? When you remove the foreskin of a infant, for possible preventative purposes, you are violating that minor's rights to bodily integrity. Period. Its a crime. I don't deny that there are some interesting findings to consider removing a foreskin for health purposes, and I think those findings should be left to the OWNER of that p***s, to decide on. Not the parents, the owner of that p***s. What an informed adult does with their d**k is none of my damn business.

But when you press a child, a minor, an infant, into something that can NEVER be undone based on a chain of "what ifs" and "possible preventive measures" Its not fair, its not right, and its certainly not ethical. I have never said "Don't circumcise anybody." I never will.

I am saying "Let an adult decide what they wish to do with their body". That is it. Give the person who inhabits that body, to have a say in what they wish done with it. Let them explore the positives, and negatives of getting circumcised, and have them come to an informed conclusion. That is it.

A good example I found - we do not actively practice removing breast buds from infant girls who are genetically disposed to breast cancer. Even though removing breast tissue drastically reduces the chances of getting breast cancer - we don't do it to our little girls. We do allow grown women to go through double mastectomies even if they show no signs of breast cancer, but carry the breast cancer gene. Why? Because they have full informed consent on what is happening to their bodies.

Get my drift?

see that wasn't so hard to openly state things without swearing at me or degrading my intelligence when you don't even know me. Though the statements attack your reader of opposite opinion. The whole idea of writing a thesis paper is to represent your side without openly attacking a possible reader of a differing opinion. A professor would never want the audience addressed so sharply. Don't use " you " in a thesis paper
If I put myself your level, I would have started swearing when someone did not agree with me. Swearing isn’t a very good when you are trying to come off as the bigger morally sound person.
*shrugs* I swear. Its what I do. I have always been "colorful" as someone has stated. I am really not apologetic about it. I say ********, s**t, c**k, t**t, c**t, a**, and several other swears daily. Its a thing.

I do not however, like to practice academic dishonesty, so I site my sources. I admit, I tend to just place things in quote marks and link to the original - its the lazy way, but its due diligence. I haven't the foggiest why this is a negative though?

I am also curious why you keep taking up this professor stance? In all honesty it comes off as you being flippant and intentionally making fun of me. That is how I see it. Is it your intent? I dunno. I would love an explanation though. Tone is not applicable in this type of communication, so I am not going to hazard a guess at what your actual intent is. I am just calling it as you appear to me.

If and when you circumcise a male child of yours. I will find you a crude, and disgusting person who doesn't respect the bodily autonomy of a child. It is what it is mate.

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
sorry we couldn't even agree to disagree ,I'm going now because this is doing nothing for either one of us chow! wink
Nope, I am not going to agree or sanction your stance. I think if you support removing parts of genitals from a minor you are a crude, disgusting person.

You are just gonna have to sit with that, that someone on the internet thinks you are crude and disgusting.

Edit: And that is coming from a person who gets called a slut, whore, fatass, non committal, unfaithful plague-dog, and degenerate scum, daily on the internet. You will either learn to not give a ******** what other people say about you. Or consider they may or may not have a point.

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
sorry we couldn't even agree to disagree ,I'm going now because this is doing nothing for either one of us chow! wink
Nope, I am not going to agree or sanction your stance. I think if you support removing parts of genitals from a minor you are a crude, disgusting person.

You are just gonna have to sit with that, that someone on the internet thinks you are crude and disgusting.

Edit: And that is coming from a person who gets called a slut, whore, fatass, non committal, unfaithful plague-dog, and degenerate scum, daily on the internet. You will either learn to not give a ******** what other people say about you. Or consider they may or may not have a point.

...yet again ..it is just a small flap of skin.
Here I sit and still you know nothing more about me then this single argument.
like I said it really doesn't matter what you think about me. I am loved regardless of what you think and how you feel
A foreskin is not about "just" anything. Its a peice of functional, healthy tissue. Honestly, the phrase "Its just a piece of skin" translates to me "I don't understand that the foreskin has function, and is healthy and normal."

Infant circumcision is removing a healthy piece of tissue from someone who isn't able to consent to the procedure.

Its about lack of consent in the end with me. I find consent to be something VERY important.

Edit: Exactly. My boyfriend once told me "I love you just as strongly as they hate you, for the very same reasons." I am loved, and you are loved.

Devoted Pirate

xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight
xtigsx
Blackrose_Knight

...yet again ..it is just a small flap of skin.
Here I sit and still you know nothing more about me then this single argument.
like I said it really doesn't matter what you think about me. I am loved regardless of what you think and how you feel
A foreskin is not about "just" anything. Its a peice of functional, healthy tissue. Honestly, the phrase "Its just a piece of skin" translates to me "I don't understand that the foreskin has function, and is healthy and normal."

Infant circumcision is removing a healthy piece of tissue from someone who isn't able to consent to the procedure.

Its about lack of consent in the end with me. I find consent to be something VERY important.

Well you better go find a fore skin you’re in desperate need of one from the sound of it. I hear their just throwing um out at the hospital practically giving them away.
I thought you agreed not to insult me? What was the intent, and point of this post?

I have plenty of adult foreskin. One of my paremore's is intact.

And you block me? Why? I mean really why? I just asked you what the intent of your post was. I am still curious. What was the intent of telling me I need more d**k in my life? How is it relevant to the discussion at hand? I am going to make no assumption in the matter - other than I believe it was meant to be damaging towards me. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on the matter.

*sigh* Some folk say I need more d**k, some folk say I need less d**k and to close my legs. Goodness this is a lose/lose situation.

If you want a rational discussion I suppose my next point would be: Why do you think removal of the foreskin trumps the bodily integrity of the child at hand? As well as why it isn't an option to wait. Those are my followups. Oh, and my last question: If you knew your infant daughter had the breast cancer gene, would you remove her breast buds at infancy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff