<3 </3

Gay Marrage, Right or Wrong

Right 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 22 ]
Wrong 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
I Dont Care 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

Hey eveyone,

I am doing a essay (5 paragraps) on Persuading people that Gays DESERVE Marrage rights.

So just what the heck to I want from you:

Opinions...For it or against it I dont care, I would just like to get a general feel for how people feel about it. I think its ok, but many people dont...

So please let me know what you think...

RULES:
-no flaming
-keep sexist launguage to yourself (f*****t is not anothe word for gay or homosexual)
-If you think its wrong due to religious beliefs, please just type ur religion, i dont need to know about gods wrath...
-be friendly, theres no reason to fight...

Fashionable Phantom

Freedom of choice, pursuit of happiness, you could even push for common good of the people. I'd look to the Bill of Rights for some quick ideas for why homosexual couples should have the right to be married.
I'm totally for it, you can't help who you fall in love with so why should the gov't be allowed to stop you? 3nodding
I am totally for gay marrage.. why shouldnt 2 ppl in love get married? I have many gay friends and some of them are married some of them are not married.. its just a personal choice to them if they want to get married or not.. Why should we stop them?

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
I'm for it.

Why the hell should someone else's attraction be someone else's concern unless it's harming someone?

Like i said...please have a bit of self control and keep your launguage under control
Why does anyone deserve to get married just because? Marriage has been cheapened to the point it's just something to do.

3,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm for gay marriages since I don't believe it's my choice to say two people are allowed to or not to get married.
It's none of my business plus Who am I to say two people can't be happy together?

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
It's an equality thing. if a man and woman can get married, why should to men or two women be able to, love is love, and if they want to get married they should be able too.

One of my teachers was in a car accident with her partner, her partner got injured, but my teachers insurance won't pay for it because their relationship is "not recognized".
When interracial marriage was still discouraged, it was claimed that people just wanted to "protect the sancity of marriage" too. If you listen to Romney, he thinks that allowing two individuals of the same gender to get married is a step which is too close towards a person's right to marry animals. cry ouch.
procrastinatus dramaticus
When interracial marriage was still discouraged, it was claimed that people just wanted to "protect the sancity of marriage" too. If you listen to Romney, he thinks that allowing two individuals of the same gender to get married is a step which is too close towards a person's right to marry animals. cry ouch.

who is Romeny...oh and btw thanks everyone...Im almost done with my essay...i just needed a push in the right direction
I believe its wrong, but that is just me.
I'm totally for it.
i don't think mairrage defines love though. i still think it should be legal in all states. what does it matter who someone marries? love isn't something easy to find, so when it does come along don't make it harder for people.
Love is love, some people just choose to overlook gender to achieve it. Also, it's really not anybody else's business what someone else does with their lives, what right does anyone have to object to another's marriage? If someone can object to gay marriage, there's no difference in opposing straight ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff