But people can change
What if they're perfectly happy with the genitalia they already posses. :/
xWeAreGhostx
I'm not a violent man

User Image

A strap-on? I've never heard of that before. confused

User Image

But people can change
Its like undewear in way and there is a fake p***s front of the underwear.
Sexuality and gender are completely different.

A lot of lesbians like being women and a lot of gay guys like being men.

6,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
ChandaPanda123
If gay and lesbian people got sex changes, they wouldn't attract other gay and lesbian people.

That's kind of what I thought...
MeerKate
But lesbains ******** girls with a strapon right...so...thats kinda guyish isn't?
So if they were male...theu be attracted to girls and they can ******** there parenter with actaully real p***s.
Um, no.
Not all girls are into that.
Even some straight girls aren't into that.
You've got a lot to learn, kid.
Silver Rain_Light Warrior
ChandaPanda123
If gay and lesbian people got sex changes, they wouldn't attract other gay and lesbian people.

That's kind of what I thought...

If gay/lesbian people get gender changes, then they aren't really gay/lesbian.
See, people that get gender changes aren't really who they are on the outside.
They're born either boy or girl - determined before birth - and then their body grows to fit the description.
If they're a girl by mind, and are born a boy, and they're attracted to boys, then really they're straight.
They get the gender change to fit their mind.
Sex != life.
MeerKate
I always thought of this okay we all know that gay people are like female like and lesbains are male like some of them.
Well...I once watched a docometry and there were these two lesbains
one of them in the teen hood and...I think child hood always try to look boyish like her brothers.
She then became lesbains and found a lover with another girl. When they got older that girl who always tryed to dress up like a guy she change her gender to male.
So I was thinking instead of these people being gay or lesbains they just change there gender.
I'm not agaist lesbains or Gay people and I'm Christain and I don't think God hates gay or lesbains people its a great thing you are true to yourself and have a beauitful realtionship with your parnter. Its who you are...and God loves you who you are.

Being gay or lesbian does not make you a transsexual. In fact, they are two different entities altogether.

What you have just said about gays being more feminine and lesbians being more, well, “man-like” for the lack of a better word, they are just stereotypes and do not mean anything. I’m gay myself, and I’d like to think that I’m smacked right in the middle – I’m neither feminine nor am I totally masculine. I do have a “sisterhood”, though, meaning to say I get along well with girls. Straight guys often are jealous of me, being in the company of hot babes. wink

Greedy Grabber

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
changing genders cost thousands of dollars while staying the same is free
Wait, WTF? Was that even a question? confused
Yeah, like some ppl like p***s, and they like having a p***s lol that sounds much less serious than it did in my head but u get the point XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff