Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2141 2142 2143 > >> >>> »|

GLBT
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Bellsie-Ellsie
GLBT: Yep, most certainly. :3

Joey: Hello! How are you?

Tired, I've had band camp all week. XD

User Image I was at boot camp all last week. I feel your pain. o_o User Image

boot camp?
Son Lune
GLBT
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Bellsie-Ellsie

boot camp?

User Image Yeah. I'm not in the military or anything yet, I just go for fun~. User Image

Aged Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
GLBT

User Image Awww, thanks! :3 I feel like I should create conversation starters, or something. Tell us about yourself! : DUser Image

Um...Well my name is Kotomi. I'm 16 years old and I've been struggling with my
sexuality since 7th grade. Just a year ago, I was done trying to be someone that I wasn't and I
have come out as gay. Sometimes I feel a bit ashamed to be gay, but I get over it quickly.

People may discourage me, say that I'm fake or that I'm "still too young", But I've experienced
enough with guys to know that women actually sexually and emotionally attract me in every way.
I'm am proud of me :3
Son Lune
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Son Lune
A Rainbow Colored Joey

:c You can't really call people out when they're just little kids though. They don't understand.

This is true, but I know what I am and the person I experimented with knows what she is, but it's still a little strange since we've know each other are whole lives. Some stuff like that is just a little bit awkward to deal with when you get older.

I experimented with my cousin when we were small. :l

I don't think she remembers, but I rarely ever see her, and of course neither of us would bring it up.

My sexual experiences have been a little bit, unpleasant but is it a good thing or a bad thing if you don't see the person you tested out your sexuality with? We don't bring it up, but when I starting talking about sex or something about loving she was like, but I'm all for boys I'm not a lesbian and I was kind of like........uhhh......

I'm kind of glad that I don't have to see many of those people, but I still see one that I see a lot of. Because I love going to her house. She is like my family, but we were caught doing stuff. You've never been caught?

Aside from writing about things on paper I've left carelessly CLOSED in a NOTEBOOK...which is apparently out in the open to be opened and looked at...no, I've never been physically caught in the act of doing anything with another girl. Aside from my mom suggesting that my now ex girlfriend and I acted "clingy" towards each other when I was in a group situation with me, her, and some other friends. I also tend to write things off and lie a lot. :l

I've experimented..well, not really experimented anymore, but done things with several of my friends, and it's not really awkward, because neither of us had any emotion supposedly, it was just messing around. I've grown kind of heartless towards relationships/sexual encounters in general because I typically just get used in the long run, so...yeah. I've had bad experiences too, haha.
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
GLBT
User Image

@ A Rainbow Colored Joey: Ouch, I'm sorry. That really sucks. How old are you? It might get easier when you're in college.

User Image

Sixteen, I'm going to be a junior in the fall. I am indeed looking forward to college, haha.

So true on it being easier in college. In HS there were a total of zero out people. Then in college suddenly there were groups of proud non-straight (Question: is queer the proper word? I've always been bad at terminology) people.

There's a GSA at my school and assorted gay kids, but I'm not romantically compatible with any of the other homosexually inclined females at my school. They're more of the scary bulldyke types, and my personality is closer to a flaming gay guy's, haha. Plus there's that whole "interests" thing that has to come into play....example, I really need someone who can understand/relate to my interest in music...because that's pretty much the highlight of my existence. High school band geek yesssssss.

[queer is fine, but some people tend to enjoy using it in a derogatory fashion]

That sucks. I definitely relate to not being interested in scary bulldyke types, which is difficult because those are the only girls into girls that my gaydar can pick up. And I'm a bit tricky to pick up as well.

But I definitely vote for hoping for collage. There's more people. And classes with people who have the same interests.

Thanks on the queer help. But people use all terms derogatorily. I hated calling myself "lesbian" for a while because I felt it was slightly derogatory.

College is what keeps me from completely freaking out at times. It's the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak...?

I personally don't like the word lesbian either. :l

There's at least a nice cavern with lamps in it. Possibly a party in the cavern. I don't think we (as a culture) have managed to entirely find the end of the tunnel. But there's definitely a nicely lit place that doesn't make you feel claustrophobic.

I also hate the term "girlfriend". I use it because people understand what I mean when I use it, but... I don't really like it. "Significant other" is too lengthy. "Partner" is more for a committed equivalent of marriage. And... so I'm stuck with "girlfriend" because I'm a "lesbian".

I think it's partially because I don't fit any stereotypes for lesbians. And I don't plan on changing to, but other people are confused. So I'd prefer a different way of explaining my sexuality, but there isn't one that fits as well as "lesbian".
GLBT
Son Lune
GLBT
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Bellsie-Ellsie

boot camp?

User Image Yeah. I'm not in the military or anything yet, I just go for fun~. User Image

Awh, this seems very strange to me. Why kind of boot camp? My Ex and many of my friends are over in iraq right now.
Kotomi_Mitsurugi
GLBT

User Image Awww, thanks! :3 I feel like I should create conversation starters, or something. Tell us about yourself! : DUser Image

sexuality since 7th grade. Just a year ago, I was done trying to be someone that I wasn't and I
have come out as gay. Sometimes I feel a bit ashamed to be gay, but I get over it quickly.

People may discourage me, say that I'm fake or that I'm "still too young", But I've experienced
enough with guys to know that women actually sexually and emotionally attract me in every way.

Hello, that's wonderful. biggrin
Bellsie-Ellsie
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Bellsie-Ellsie

This one time, at band camp...
I'm a choir girl, so no camp for me. :3

Choir's cool too.

And lucky you, not having to be out in the heat for eight hours a day. >.<
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant

So true on it being easier in college. In HS there were a total of zero out people. Then in college suddenly there were groups of proud non-straight (Question: is queer the proper word? I've always been bad at terminology) people.

There's a GSA at my school and assorted gay kids, but I'm not romantically compatible with any of the other homosexually inclined females at my school. They're more of the scary bulldyke types, and my personality is closer to a flaming gay guy's, haha. Plus there's that whole "interests" thing that has to come into play....example, I really need someone who can understand/relate to my interest in music...because that's pretty much the highlight of my existence. High school band geek yesssssss.

That sucks. I definitely relate to not being interested in scary bulldyke types, which is difficult because those are the only girls into girls that my gaydar can pick up. And I'm a bit tricky to pick up as well.

But I definitely vote for hoping for collage. There's more people. And classes with people who have the same interests.

Thanks on the queer help. But people use all terms derogatorily. I hated calling myself "lesbian" for a while because I felt it was slightly derogatory.

College is what keeps me from completely freaking out at times. It's the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak...?

There's at least a nice cavern with lamps in it. Possibly a party in the cavern. I don't think we (as a culture) have managed to entirely find the end of the tunnel. But there's definitely a nicely lit place that doesn't make you feel claustrophobic.

I also hate the term "girlfriend". I use it because people understand what I mean when I use it, but... I don't really like it. "Significant other" is too lengthy. "Partner" is more for a committed equivalent of marriage. And... so I'm stuck with "girlfriend" because I'm a "lesbian".

I think it's partially because I don't fit any stereotypes for lesbians. And I don't plan on changing to, but other people are confused. So I'd prefer a different way of explaining my sexuality, but there isn't one that fits as well as "lesbian".

User Image Oh, geez. I hate the term "partner". It's like, "Oh, you're a wife, you're a husband, I'm a partner?" When I get married, I'm going to have a wife. ******** that.

And I like 'gay' more than 'lesbian', but I'm not picky.User Image
GLBT
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Bellsie-Ellsie

:l

It's over now, but today was the worst day out of all of them. Terribly humid, ughhhh.
Kotomi_Mitsurugi
GLBT

Hi! Congratulations on figuring it out. It's so much easier when you aren't hating part of yourself.

16 is definitely not "too young". I could have known when I was 12, but it took a while...
Kotomi_Mitsurugi
GLBT

There's no such thing as being too young. Good for you for being able to be comfortable with yourself. :3

Aged Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
3nodding
Thanks everyone who's been supportive of me! I hope you all have already found yourselves as well.
If you haven't, there's no rush wink Just be you!!
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant
A Rainbow Colored Joey
bananaeatingelephant

I don't really fit any lesbian stereotypes either. I prefer "gay" but that tends to apply more for guys, and...yeah. Wording for female homosexuals is such a pain, finally someone who agrees with me. >:l
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Son Lune
A Rainbow Colored Joey
Son Lune
A Rainbow Colored Joey

:c You can't really call people out when they're just little kids though. They don't understand.

This is true, but I know what I am and the person I experimented with knows what she is, but it's still a little strange since we've know each other are whole lives. Some stuff like that is just a little bit awkward to deal with when you get older.

I experimented with my cousin when we were small. :l

I don't think she remembers, but I rarely ever see her, and of course neither of us would bring it up.

My sexual experiences have been a little bit, unpleasant but is it a good thing or a bad thing if you don't see the person you tested out your sexuality with? We don't bring it up, but when I starting talking about sex or something about loving she was like, but I'm all for boys I'm not a lesbian and I was kind of like........uhhh......

I'm kind of glad that I don't have to see many of those people, but I still see one that I see a lot of. Because I love going to her house. She is like my family, but we were caught doing stuff. You've never been caught?

Aside from writing about things on paper I've left carelessly CLOSED in a NOTEBOOK...which is apparently out in the open to be opened and looked at...no, I've never been physically caught in the act of doing anything with another girl. Aside from my mom suggesting that my now ex girlfriend and I acted "clingy" towards each other when I was in a group situation with me, her, and some other friends. I also tend to write things off and lie a lot. :l

I've experimented..well, not really experimented anymore, but done things with several of my friends, and it's not really awkward, because neither of us had any emotion supposedly, it was just messing around. I've grown kind of heartless towards relationships/sexual encounters in general because I typically just get used in the long run, so...yeah. I've had bad experiences too, haha.

Yes, people tend to open your most personal journals and read them to themselves, it's really the strangest thing.

I think no matter what your sexuality is your going to have horrible and amazing relationships. While I have had many, oh and I have been very cruel. But I think everyone does have the certain someone that you will find. I'm one of those people that is like, if I'm going to date you, I mean it to go long term. I'm happy that I'll be set for life now, but everyone says I'm to young....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff