Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Das Mannlein
Gay Bacon Swagg
i need help with my sexuality o:
idk wat wrong with me but like i think im a lez
at first i was bi or thought i was
but idk i still like a few boys i think or im just tricking myself thinking that i like boys
i like girls more i already kn that
but idk D: sum1 help plzz
advice? yes. D:

It seems you're trainsexual, going off of your signature.

no im bi/a lez >.<
i want a gf ;o
-The Kitschy

Hello!
I'm a lurker on this thread, popped in a few times.
Anyway, I had a bit of an...intimate question, sorry if it's too much so.
Do you think that contraception is important for same sex couples? Does it ruin the experience at all?
The last time I was here I identified as bisexual, now I've come to terms with the fact I'm lesbian inn the last year and I'm finally happy with myself, Nice to see you all.

Hi there! It seems like it's been my thing to answer these kind of questions for the last couple of days but I'd like to point you in the direction of the The Whole Lesbian Sex Book, which is available from the Book Depository where they have free worldwide shipping. I have a copy of this book myself and I lend it out quite a bit to people with questions about sex between women (or those who are "female" bodied). The information in the book is sound and very helpful.

As a matter of fact one of the recommendations from the book is to use seran wrap (plastic wrap) if you don't have access to regular dental dams or simply don't like them. You can do this by tearing off a square or rectangle large enough to cover your partner's genitals and then perform oral sex with the seran wrap as a barrier between you. If it's boring, you can use jam / jelly / flavored syrups to make it a more enjoyable experience for the person giving.

Otherwise, hello everyone! Lurker here and hopeful to become a regular in the thread. It's nice to meet everyone.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
The Quintessential Geek
-The Kitschy

Hello!
I'm a lurker on this thread, popped in a few times.
Anyway, I had a bit of an...intimate question, sorry if it's too much so.
Do you think that contraception is important for same sex couples? Does it ruin the experience at all?
The last time I was here I identified as bisexual, now I've come to terms with the fact I'm lesbian inn the last year and I'm finally happy with myself, Nice to see you all.

Hi there! It seems like it's been my thing to answer these kind of questions for the last couple of days but I'd like to point you in the direction of the The Whole Lesbian Sex Book, which is available from the Book Depository where they have free worldwide shipping. I have a copy of this book myself and I lend it out quite a bit to people with questions about sex between women (or those who are "female" bodied). The information in the book is sound and very helpful.

As a matter of fact one of the recommendations from the book is to use seran wrap (plastic wrap) if you don't have access to regular dental dams or simply don't like them. You can do this by tearing off a square or rectangle large enough to cover your partner's genitals and then perform oral sex with the seran wrap as a barrier between you. If it's boring, you can use jam / jelly / flavored syrups to make it a more enjoyable experience for the person giving.

Otherwise, hello everyone! Lurker here and hopeful to become a regular in the thread. It's nice to meet everyone.

Hello, welcome to the thread. It's nice to meet you too. It will be great having you around.
Flickering Hope

Thanks! 4laugh I appreciate the welcome.

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
nel216
so...three out of four of my best friends died last weekend by drunk and underaged driving...i haven't gone back to school yet because i'm so upset about it...and my mom went thru my fone and saw a message to my boyfriend confessing that i had a crush on one of them he was fine with it and has been trying to make me happy and has been so supportive thru this but my mom decided to exploit this and start harassing me about my sexuality again...it really hurts she'd do this during a moment of weakness and that this is what she's thinking about this and how to tear me down over the fact i'm bisexual when three of her "other children" are now gone

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear all of that... I wish you the best and hope for the better smile
It's been a long time since I posted here. Okay so... college freshman at VCU so a good LGBT environment? Eh, with these 'safe zone' stickers all around since every staff member when through some 'sensitivity training'. No boyfriend, no relationships and... stuck in the eternity of liking guys, who end up being straight. I need to explore Carytown much more often but all taht studying and assignments piling up for spring break ugh.

Venaria's Princess

Bashful Vampire

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Visual x-
i want a gf ;o

if ur talking about 1 on gaia join a guild for bis and lezs or simply go to rally and try that way
if ur talking about 1 irl try to find one of ur friends that kn sum1 that is bi/lez and yea

Anxious Member

Just wanted to stop in here and say hello, maybe branch out a bit since I'm never on LD anymore. 3:

I'm an anatomically intersexed girl just sort of coming "out" publicly.
Wondering if there are any others around here? heart

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Mr Jakabok Botch
Just wanted to stop in here and say hello, maybe branch out a bit since I'm never on LD anymore. 3:

Welcome, sweetie.

Hope you feel at home here and find people you can relate to.
Best of wishes.

Shirtless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anyone want to give me tips for flrting with a girl?
I know she's bi but I don't know if she's into me...

Anxious Member

XxrationalsexybitchxX
Mr Jakabok Botch

Welcome, sweetie.

Hope you feel at home here and find people you can relate to.
Best of wishes.

♥ Thank you lovely!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas