Welcome to Gaia! ::

any navy personel in gaia?
I could be anything you like for the right price wink redface
probably if you look hard enough. I'm in the Navy JROTC, so I'm not really in the navy myself...
I'm sorry this isn't a gay post, I'm turly wondering if there are any other squids on gaia
no but i might in the future...
Thackerman
I'm sorry this isn't a gay post, I'm turly wondering if there are any other squids on gaia

you know what they say about the navy
Right now I'm in DEPs and I'm driling. Currently I'm a corpsmam but next month I'm going to reclassify as a SEAL
HellfishTerror
Thackerman

Yeah but it's all lies Did you know if your found gay in the military your marked as a security risk and dishonorably discharged
I'm going to MEPS biggrin soon and will be in the NET (reserves) program. I would like to be a Master-at-Arms (police/security), but I'll settle for a Hospital Corpsman.
marines oorah!!
wow finally intellegent people
Thackerman
HellfishTerror
Thackerman

Yeah but it's all lies Did you know if your found gay in the military your marked as a security risk and dishonorably discharged
D: isn't that discrimination?
I don't make the rules I just follow them. And If i offended anyone I apologize
my boyfriend is in navy jrotc.

if that counts for anything.

and i know someone in my high school band thats joining when he graduates.
:]
Thackerman
Right now I'm in DEPs and I'm driling. Currently I'm a corpsmam but next month I'm going to reclassify as a SEAL

lol at unintended innuendo after gay comment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff