User ImageUser ImageUser Image

try giving away all your items
generosity is its own reward smile

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Why... did you think Gaia would be fulfilling....?

Shy Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That depends on why you joined Gaia in the first place.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

I'm curious about what you expected. Care to explain?

Like most social-networking sites, it will never be fulfilling.

Gaia is a mini representation of real society. People judge, people label, people segregate. Not to mention, we want items that we can't afford because of the ridiculous inflation. No wonder you aren't satisfied.

Basically, you'll get what you put into it. If you have the right perspective, you'll feel better about it and perhaps enjoy being here.

Original Regular

Wow, you must have pretty low expectations for life if you really had visions of grandeur regarding this weeaboo haven being anything other than a debilitating scar on the face of humanity's already pock-marked buttox.

Aim for the stars, kid.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Shark Bacon
Why... did you think Gaia would be fulfilling....?

Familiar Friend

Gaia is now a s**t hole.
But it used to be hopping like a sock hop yget?

Borg

Sturgeon's Law applies to Gaia no less than elsewhere.

I've found deeply meaningful posts on /b/ (OK, pre-Chanology), and Twitter has people who can create extraordinarily powerful expressions, and I've found insights even amidst the steaming piles of fresh dog turds that is ED.

Indeed, the only places on the internet truly bereft of meaning are Facebook and Google+...and one may even learn from the empty wastes that comprise Google+. As MySpace once said, "Look ye upon my works, and tremble with despair and sparkly unicorn gifs."

No, OP, the problem is not with Gaia. It is within you. It is your inability to see even the simplest of truths right before you:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noob

And you're posting still?

☯
Why would you think that?
raggedy grrl

I've found deeply meaningful posts on /b/ (OK, pre-Chanology), and Twitter has people who can create extraordinarily powerful expressions, and I've found insights even amidst the steaming piles of fresh dog turds that is ED.

Indeed, the only places on the internet truly bereft of meaning are Facebook and Google+...and one may even learn from the empty wastes that comprise Google+. As MySpace once said, "Look ye upon my works, and tremble with despair and sparkly unicorn gifs."

No, OP, the problem is not with Gaia. It is within you. It is your inability to see even the simplest of truths right before you:

How long did you spend in the ed? SHE"S NOT RESPONSIVE, HELP!

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
raggedy grrl

Shiiiiid, that's deep.

Loiterer

raggedy grrl

I use facebook for groups. You know, the kind that used to be mailing lists.
Like freecycle and junk.

Actually pretty helpful, surprisingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas