Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074115876598947 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042513167795335 4.3% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13656884875847 13.7% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041008276899925 4.1% [ 109 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.08352144469526 8.4% [ 222 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097817908201655 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17231000752445 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35214446952596 35.2% [ 936 ]
Total Votes:[ 2658 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 898 899 900 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Friend

marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
Hi~
I'm a furry ^^
My fursona is a Hungarian Hellwolf (my own original species based off of wolves, smilodon, hellhounds, and the Hecuba legend of Greek mythos) and her name is Hecuba.
It's nice to meet you. -wags-
I love being a furry, a lot of my friends are furries too, we like to draw our fursonas, and my friend was even able to afford the first piece of his fursuit, the head ^_^
He's getting to be a pretty big deal down here as a DJ, and he wears his wolf head to every show. -nodnod- It's become his gimmick.
Nice to meet you. I'm Pidge :3

I have to say... thats quite a fursona you have there. You don't happen to have any art of it available would you?

Ja, I have art of her on my cell phone that I drew myself, aber... the translation from phone to email to mediafire to gaia is so tedious crying
Awww, too bad. I always like to see the more... interesting hybrids that furs come up with. I'm just a simple raccoon with a hint of skunk :3

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE FWUFFUMS -pounces tail-

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hecubam Reginam
marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
Hi~
I'm a furry ^^
My fursona is a Hungarian Hellwolf (my own original species based off of wolves, smilodon, hellhounds, and the Hecuba legend of Greek mythos) and her name is Hecuba.
It's nice to meet you. -wags-
I love being a furry, a lot of my friends are furries too, we like to draw our fursonas, and my friend was even able to afford the first piece of his fursuit, the head ^_^
He's getting to be a pretty big deal down here as a DJ, and he wears his wolf head to every show. -nodnod- It's become his gimmick.
Nice to meet you. I'm Pidge :3

I have to say... thats quite a fursona you have there. You don't happen to have any art of it available would you?

Ja, I have art of her on my cell phone that I drew myself, aber... the translation from phone to email to mediafire to gaia is so tedious crying
Awww, too bad. I always like to see the more... interesting hybrids that furs come up with. I'm just a simple raccoon with a hint of skunk :3

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE FWUFFUMS -pounces tail-
thank you X3

-huggles back-

So have you met any of your fur friends in person? A decent sized fur community down where you are?

Adorable Shapeshifter

Well goodnight thread. Time for this little raccoon to go to sleep x.x
Hello you could say i am new to this whole furry thing i have been looking it up and i just love them .... the furrys are so cute and there are so many styles of them ...... smile if you have any advice for a beginner like myself please give it i would appreciate it

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Personally I have no problem with furs. Though if you're going to run around in one of those suits, don't be shocked if I was to bound away. Sorry, but those things are really creepy.

Dapper Phantom

I learned a few things reading your thread.

No questions. I'm not a furry, but I do have a few uh, "personas"? Completely human. I think a lot of us do and furries are just people who relate to animals better.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Desideraht

No questions. I'm not a furry, but I do have a few uh, "personas"? Completely human. I think a lot of us do and furries are just people who relate to animals better.
I wouldn't argue with that. Everyone has an ideal self, wether it be a hero/villain inside, or just having abilities we don't posess due to physical inhibitations. You know, one of those things where everyone's got a different answer to it when you take it seriously.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
only furry experience I've got is I slept with someone once who wore on of them furry suits
It was kinda awkward to be honest

Dapper Phantom

Toxilicks
Desideraht

I wouldn't argue with that. Everyone has an ideal self, wether it be a hero/villain inside, or just having abilities we don't posess due to physical inhibitations. You know, one of those things where everyone's got a different answer to it when you take it seriously.
I said a lot. Not everybody. >.>

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Desideraht
Toxilicks
Desideraht

I said a lot. Not everybody. >.>
That's true, my poor choice of words.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I only have one insight to add to this topic: Furry and Sexuality is completely coincidental. Furry is not a sexuality yet furry as a fandom does contain people who share similar interests of which does very well involve sexual things but they are first and foremost not exclusively furry interests.

Furry is a fandom. A fandom of people who like anthropomorphic animals. Of course this intersects into many different interests such as cartoons and other art media.

I always physically gag when I see people imply that furry in itself is a sexuality. That is like saying liking video games is a sexuality.

Familiar Poster

marshmallowpigeon
zaptar13
marshmallowpigeon
zaptar13
marshmallowpigeon
zaptar13
I don't get it, you think you're another animal other than a homosapien? or a mixture of some sort?....which would literally be impossible....unless....well whatever scientists do to dabble with nature expirements.
Ahh, now that's a question that I can answer.

And no, Its not that I think I'm a raccoon (mind you, I can only speak for myself). Its more of a, raccoons best repersent my personality in an animal form.
....So, you wear masks, lik to go out late at night, and you knock over my garbage cans and eat the contents?....Or...what about a raccoon do you find comparable exactly?
Raccoons are cleaver, problem solvers, cleanly (don't let the garbage cans fool you, they wash their food), social, curious, they like shinies, and to be honest, they're just plain cute biggrin
Ah very well that clears that up, so hmmm...what can I ask?....uhhhh how about, do you know any other furries? Do you happen to hang out with a group of them? and ...hmm I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that furries dress up like animals or rather in a costume that is like the animal that they feel they are most like, any truth to that?
I know at least a dozon furries in person. My girlfriend is one as well :3

And yes, its called fursuiting. We do, its fun and I can't wait to get my full suit. I only has a tail D:
For some reason I read fursuiting like pursuiting. Then I remembered the movie the pursuit of happiness...The Fursuit of happiness...Sounds pretty comedic to me.

Greedy Receiver

marshmallowpigeon
We like the attention for one

Please do not generalize an entire fandom's opinions on the matter with your own. smile
You may like the attention and bring attention to yourself for being a furry, but other hobbyists and enthusiasts could feel differently on the matter entirely.

Enduring Phantom

Aren't those furry suits really super expensive?

Is it something you end up wearing often, or just for special occasions?

Wealthy Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces