Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074143771170493 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042529168234851 4.3% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13662024840045 13.7% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041023710952202 4.1% [ 109 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.083552879187053 8.4% [ 222 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097478359051562 9.7% [ 259 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17237485886338 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35227700414001 35.2% [ 936 ]
Total Votes:[ 2657 ]

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Wintersnow the raccoon

I'm sorry! It's just a thing I'm sorry.

Adorable Shapeshifter

DJWUBZY
Its alright, I kind of expect it of most people. Most people have heard of a kitsune, most haven't heard or know what a tanuki is.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
Its alright, I kind of expect it of most people. Most people have heard of a kitsune, most haven't heard or know what a tanuki is.

Its just an equivalent of a raccoon. I mean I knew of it for a while, just didn't know the proper name for it OTHER than saying raccoon. Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy in Animal Crossing are taukis ^w^

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
So uh... I'm not sure if this came up but can you be an insect furry... thing? However it works? How come it's always these furry critters you see in north america and nothing exotic or strange like an armadillo lizard?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AIN'T HE ADORABLE!?

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Vampire Cup
So uh... I'm not sure if this came up but can you be an insect furry... thing? However it works? How come it's always these furry critters you see in north america and nothing exotic or strange like an armadillo lizard?

AIN'T HE ADORABLE!?

Sure! You can be any animal you wanna be! People do snakes, sharks, dinosaurs, these guys. Some really popular guy who's name I can't remember is a cockroach. Any animal goes, really! People tend to go with what they know, so it's no surprise a lot of people pick foxes, dogs, cats, etc. But some go with more out there animals.

The armadillo lizard is quite an adorable creature :3

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Vampire Cup

AIN'T HE ADORABLE!?

He's such a cutie pie~ If I knew how to draw plates/scales, I'd love to draw one some time.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Vampire Cup

AIN'T HE ADORABLE!?

The chairman of Anthrocon is a samurai roach named Kagemushi. Scalies are also pretty popular. I'm a red panda, myself, so not terribly American.

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Welp, that was pretty enlightening - This is what I get for relying on social media and light digging to get my info. Your kink is not my kink, but that's okay. It's not like Furries are "ATTACKING THE INSTITUTION OF HUMANITY!" (I swear to god, if someone tries to use that as some kind of argument to try and put furries beneath themselves I will use my freshly sharpened shovel ALL OVER their face)

Shapeshifter

Vampire Cup

AIN'T HE ADORABLE!?

You already got answered, but your picture reminds me of what still remains to be one of the cutest characters I've ever come across, Kinny the hairy bush viper.

Also I know tons of people who are more into insect, monster or alien characters that really aren't cute at all. Canines and felines are just the most common. By far. And like the others have said, Uncle Kage, the chairman for the world's largest furry convention, has a cockroach sona.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hmm its pretty quiet lately o wo

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500

Adorable Shapeshifter

DJWUBZY
School just started for a lot of people. I'm not really surprised. It always seems like most of gaia dies come start of school and start of the summer. People realize there's a life outside of the internet.

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
School just started for a lot of people. I'm not really surprised. It always seems like most of gaia dies come start of school and start of the summer. People realize there's a life outside of the internet.

I am also going to add I am fairly sure people who are absolutely die hard about their fur go to more specific places on the web and on top of that, the people who are on during the day are probably going to be older Gaians who grew up on this site where they become complacent to the furry scene. Otherwise, it's also likely you're going to be looking at people over seas or teenagers who are home schooled (was my case a decade ago) who might not really be interested in such a social thing such as being a furry.

Friendly Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces