Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074115876598947 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042513167795335 4.3% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13656884875847 13.7% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041008276899925 4.1% [ 109 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.08352144469526 8.4% [ 222 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097817908201655 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17231000752445 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35214446952596 35.2% [ 936 ]
Total Votes:[ 2658 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 898 899 900 > >> >>> »|

Adorable Shapeshifter

Adorable Shapeshifter

Shameless self bump.

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
No need to bump razz I'm an anthro-roleplaying non-furry; fandom friendly as I tend to term myself, as I've fluctuated between identifying with and not identifying with the sub-culture since I was fourteen, and I am twenty-one now.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Drink The Wild Air
No need to bump razz I'm an anthro-roleplaying non-furry; fandom friendly as I tend to term myself, as I've fluctuated between identifying with and not identifying with the sub-culture since I was fourteen, and I am twenty-one now.
You saved the thread. I was about to give up on it D:

So now I'm the curious one... your not a furry... but you roleplay as one? How's that work?

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_yatta

Adorable Shapeshifter

Vodka Infusion
emotion_yatta
Oh hai you <3

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air

So now I'm the curious one... your not a furry... but you roleplay as one? How's that work?

I don't roleplay as a furry, I roleplay as an anthro; I consider there to be a difference. Anthro's are upright walking animals, yes? Furrys are the personal representations of someone, a fursona. Most furries are anthropomorphic in nature, but not all anthros are created - and roleplayed or drawn - by furries. That explaination any better?

Generally it's not kosher to bump until a thread drops off the first page.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air

I don't roleplay as a furry, I roleplay as an anthro; I consider there to be a difference. Anthro's are upright walking animals, yes? Furrys are the personal representations of someone, a fursona. Most furries are anthropomorphic in nature, but not all anthros are created - and roleplayed or drawn - by furries. That explaination any better?

Intersting. So is it just for one or two roleplays? or are most of them done as an anthro.

Forgive me, I'm a old CBer... back in the day you bumped immediately. I try to refrain from bumping more then a couple times at that.

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air

Intersting. So is it just for one or two roleplays? or are most of them done as an anthro.

Forgive me, I'm a old CBer... back in the day you bumped immediately. I try to refrain from bumping more then a couple times at that.

Most are anthro, but I've got a solid range of characters from elvish to anthro, dragon to human, haha. Whatever fits the creative requirement.

Friendly Friend

Hi~
I'm a furry ^^
My fursona is a Hungarian Hellwolf (my own original species based off of wolves, smilodon, hellhounds, and the Hecuba legend of Greek mythos) and her name is Hecuba.
It's nice to meet you. -wags-
I love being a furry, a lot of my friends are furries too, we like to draw our fursonas, and my friend was even able to afford the first piece of his fursuit, the head ^_^
He's getting to be a pretty big deal down here as a DJ, and he wears his wolf head to every show. -nodnod- It's become his gimmick.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air

That was going to be my next question. What kind of anthro(s). All similar/the same? or is it kind of a random whatever you want to be?

Most are anthro, but I've got a solid range of characters from elvish to anthro, dragon to human, haha. Whatever fits the creative requirement.

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air
marshmallowpigeon
Drink The Wild Air

That was going to be my next question. What kind of anthro(s). All similar/the same? or is it kind of a random whatever you want to be?

My current anthro character is a gnarled, Scottish Dire x Eurasian Grey Wolf smile I try to produce distinctly different characters each time, I hate recycling backstories.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hecubam Reginam
Hi~
I'm a furry ^^
My fursona is a Hungarian Hellwolf (my own original species based off of wolves, smilodon, hellhounds, and the Hecuba legend of Greek mythos) and her name is Hecuba.
I love being a furry, a lot of my friends are furries too, we like to draw our fursonas, and my friend was even able to afford the first piece of his fursuit, the head ^_^
He's getting to be a pretty big deal down here as a DJ, and he wears his wolf head to every show. -nodnod- It's become his gimmick.
Nice to meet you. I'm Pidge :3

I have to say... thats quite a fursona you have there. You don't happen to have any art of it available would you?

Friendly Friend

marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
Hi~
I'm a furry ^^

I have to say... thats quite a fursona you have there. You don't happen to have any art of it available would you?

Ja, I have art of her on my cell phone that I drew myself, aber... the translation from phone to email to mediafire to gaia is so tedious crying

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hecubam Reginam
marshmallowpigeon
Hecubam Reginam
Hi~
I'm a furry ^^

Ja, I have art of her on my cell phone that I drew myself, aber... the translation from phone to email to mediafire to gaia is so tedious crying
Awww, too bad. I always like to see the more... interesting hybrids that furs come up with. I'm just a simple raccoon with a hint of skunk :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff