Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.07408800300865 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042497179390748 4.2% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13651748777736 13.7% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.040992854456563 4.1% [ 109 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.083490033847311 8.3% [ 222 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097781120722076 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17224520496427 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35238811583302 35.2% [ 937 ]
Total Votes:[ 2659 ]

Toothsome Cat

Gaia never fails to present itself with all sorts of people. Was looking around the interwebs for possible furry communities, but the few there are seem to be inactive, only slightly active for roleplaying, or true to the horrible stereotype and basically just full of creepers. Then there's Gaia. Even though this thread appears to be inactive, it's still something and in a community that I know. And perhaps activity could pick up. :3

I started thinking for the last year or so that maybe the furry community is something I ought to give a chance, given that I have a very definitive feline personality living inside me (not always the same type of cat) that wishes to be let out more, but was always afraid of ending up finding the stereotypical "creeper" furries or having to deal with haters. Then I got talking to a furry who is in my gaming clan about art, then eventually fur suits cuz he's gonna make one and he seemed like a pretty legit person, so it made me a lot less afraid of probably running into creepers.

So... hi there. ^^ If the above didn't give it away, I'm quite new to this whole thing and looking to get in touch with people who are into it (but not creepers) and maybe finally find some friends that get me, because so many people don't.

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Nothing new going on in my furry world :/ still plugging on my tail though. ran out of yarn again ://
How many bolts of yarn have you gone through? Also, any update pictures on it?

4 regular ones plus one 1 lb skein if baby yarn. maybe even more, i may have lost count :/// i vowed no more pics until i finished it! Just a few more inches and then I want to add a royal blue bow :3

glitter creature

Truly, it does! I've only been in the community for a few months though cat_sweatdrop

Pink_Lonely_Kitten

That sounds so cute! I haven't experienced anything beyond the usual internet stuff, but then again I'm not one for letting people know my interests.

Kinare Rei Zainin

So happy you found someone nice! Welcome :3 hope I don't qualify as a creeper cat_blaugh

Toothsome Cat

Hiacinth
So happy you found someone nice! Welcome :3 hope I don't qualify as a creeper cat_blaugh

Haha, guess I should explain what I mean by creeper then? Was looking on FA and they use the term "neckbeard" a lot to describe those that are overly sexual in nature. I dislike being around that sort of person, regardless of fandom or whatnot. If someone was my best friend then all of a sudden went creeper mode on me they would not be my friend at all anymore, I just don't like the feeling of being creeped on in that way.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Kinare Rei Zainin
Gaia never fails to present itself with all sorts of people. Was looking around the interwebs for possible furry communities, but the few there are seem to be inactive, only slightly active for roleplaying, or true to the horrible stereotype and basically just full of creepers. Then there's Gaia. Even though this thread appears to be inactive, it's still something and in a community that I know. And perhaps activity could pick up. :3

I started thinking for the last year or so that maybe the furry community is something I ought to give a chance, given that I have a very definitive feline personality living inside me (not always the same type of cat) that wishes to be let out more, but was always afraid of ending up finding the stereotypical "creeper" furries or having to deal with haters. Then I got talking to a furry who is in my gaming clan about art, then eventually fur suits cuz he's gonna make one and he seemed like a pretty legit person, so it made me a lot less afraid of probably running into creepers.

So... hi there. ^^ If the above didn't give it away, I'm quite new to this whole thing and looking to get in touch with people who are into it (but not creepers) and maybe finally find some friends that get me, because so many people don't.
It waxes and wanes. There are times when this thread is being posted in by the minute and other times where nobody says anything for a couple week. Its died a few times only to come back, usually stronger then before. Your welcome to join the chat and make yourself a regular.

Toothsome Cat

Wintersnow the raccoon
It waxes and wanes. There are times when this thread is being posted in by the minute and other times where nobody says anything for a couple week. Its died a few times only to come back, usually stronger then before. Your welcome to join the chat and make yourself a regular.

If there's something I can reply to, I'll probably be posting. Since I don't know a whole ton about it yet myself, I can't really get into too much of the conversation though. :p

Adorable Shapeshifter

Kinare Rei Zainin
Wintersnow the raccoon

If there's something I can reply to, I'll probably be posting. Since I don't know a whole ton about it yet myself, I can't really get into too much of the conversation though. :p
Ahh, well, while this is a furry thread, its also become somewhat of a hangout. Conversations don't necissarly have to be furry related. I suppose its a bit of a furry support thread now then just a furry ask questions thread. That said, you can post about just about anything you want. So long as we try and answer questions about furry related stuff when they come in I'm sure we're good to go in the moderators eyes.

Toothsome Cat

Wintersnow the raccoon
Ahh, well, while this is a furry thread, its also become somewhat of a hangout. Conversations don't necissarly have to be furry related. I suppose its a bit of a furry support thread now then just a furry ask questions thread. That said, you can post about just about anything you want. So long as we try and answer questions about furry related stuff when they come in I'm sure we're good to go in the moderators eyes.

If I remember right it can get removed and sent to CB if it becomes too much like a hangout and very little to do with the topic. I'd hate to be the reason for such a move. ^^' So I'll prolly try to think of some random question to ask or something.

They may have changed their pickiness though since I was last active and paid attention to that sort of thing, been a couple years now I think. Couldn't hurt to poke some people and ask just to be safe if it was a possible concern.

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Guys? Is anyone home?

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
DJWUBZY
Guys? Is anyone home?
I am :]

Adorable Shapeshifter

DJWUBZY
Guys? Is anyone home?
I'm always here. Kinda silly to bump a thread like this by myself if nobody else is talking in it.

Haven't heard from you in a while. Anything new going on?

Deathly Protagonist

dear furries who claim to be "not like that" in discussion of yiffers: if thats true can you stop using furaffinity/etc as your go-to because that reinforces the stereotype

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
Guys? Is anyone home?
I'm always here. Kinda silly to bump a thread like this by myself if nobody else is talking in it.

Haven't heard from you in a while. Anything new going on?

I've been mostly working with college classes and now I'm on break so I can do a few things for a little while~
Have you heard of a furry in browser game called Furvilla?

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Mari Arara
dear furries who claim to be "not like that" in discussion of yiffers: if thats true can you stop using furaffinity/etc as your go-to because that reinforces the stereotype

I know some furs that aren't into the whole yiff thing. One being my best friend.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MsStarry
DJWUBZY
Guys? Is anyone home?
I am :]

Your avi is super adorable!

Deathly Protagonist

DJWUBZY
Mari Arara

I know some furs that aren't into the whole yiff thing. One being my best friend.

that wasnt what i said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces