Welcome to Gaia! ::

The story begins in school. Well. I have a group of about 7 friends - including me. Before, me and my "group" used to be close and always hang around in a big circle and talk..the whole shebang. Well. Now. Its just like half of us don't talk to each other anymore, but Me and my other friend (Gaby) are worried that we're going to split later this year.

What can we do to bring the group back together?

Thanks in advance.
User Image
Sometimes people just grow apart.

If you're really intent on getting back together with everyone, then just talk to them and propose the idea, I guess.
you can go in your group or circle then talk about why theyre not talking with eah other biggrin biggrin
?????????????? burning_eyes
I'm in na very similar situation, so I'm not sure on what you do because I haven't even figured myself out firstly, I think the best way to solve it is to talk to them and see if they still want to be friends altogether or want to join another group, be serious about it and try to stop them joking about it unless it's lightening the mood...
i hope that helps, I know it won't work for me though sweatdrop
Sometimes, friends come and go. The same thing applies to cliques as well.

You can try bringing the group back together, though. Maybe organize an outing of some sort. If it doesn't work out, well then, I guess you just have to live with the fact that the friendship has already faded away with time.
Friends fade in time. but new ones always come around to take their place.

Invisible Lunatic

If you desperately want to get everyone back together then I would suggest some sort of big party.
But really, this seems like a lost cause. You're looking to revitalize an old friendship to the way it used to be, which just isn't possible. People change and move on.
The group will never be the same, I'm afraid, but you could definitely try to keep in contact with them individually.
I assume you're in high school.

Welcome, this is where you will learn who your true friends are. On average, a person leave high school with no more than three friends. The rest of your 'friends' grow apart and go their own ways.

It's part of a normal process to lose a few friends, regardless of how close you are.
S for Sera
The story begins in school. Well. I have a group of about 7 friends - including me. Before, me and my "group" used to be close and always hang around in a big circle and talk..the whole shebang. Well. Now. Its just like half of us don't talk to each other anymore, but Me and my other friend (Gaby) are worried that we're going to split later this year.

What can we do to bring the group back together?

Thanks in advance.

that happened to me in high school i was in drama so i had about the same size group as you...and we faded... u cant get them back together.. theyll stick with who they wanna stick with
High school is also one of those ages where you are learning who you are as an individual. Through that you may stay really good friends with one or two people. Then again you may jump from friend to friend. This may be what your friends are going through.

Dont worry a lot of times there is nothing specifically that you have done. You start learning now and will continue that friends come and go very quickly. You may only have one or two, long term friends that you keep after high school. Most others are aquaintences.
Yeah, I really only have two close friends since graduating from high school. I talk to a couple of my friends that I am not really close to, but yeah. I do not make an attempt at trying to have a strong friendship with them. That's just life and in the end I think having a few great bonds with a few great friends is better than trying to make a weak bond stronger with a friend who has not always been there for you.
The same thing happened with my group of high school friends. I don't even remember what the fight was over. I only talk to one of them on a regular basis, but I'm on good terms with the others when I see them. It's a sad thing to happen, but like everyone else has said, people grow apart and there's nothing you can really do about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff