Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I don't like to surround myself with a lot of people. Just the word people annoys me already. I talk to everyone and have many acquaintances but I would only consider like one person my friend. I don't like to throw the word "friend" out there. It takes a longgg time for me to call someone my friend.

So LD, do you have many friends? Or do you associate yourself with a small group of people?

Discuss

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I'm kind of the same. What bothers me more though is when people consider me a best friend and I barely consider that person a friend. Like, hold up, you need to slow down a bit. I don't even have aquantiences really. Your either someone whom I tolerate or a friend.
No friends. Lots of acquaintances I guess. I don't avoid making friends but I rarely find someone I consider a genuine friend. Always been like that, only having 1 or 2 really good friends.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image I have like 3 close friends.
I've a best friend that I met on an internet forum some few years ago. She helped me get out of something terrible. She paid my way across several provinces and even let me stay with her until I was able to stand on my own two feet once more. Truly, she's something of an earth angel and I don't believe that I could ever think an ugly thought about her. She's wonderful. I'm lucky to have her in my life.
i've more or less given up on making new friends until i get the ******** out of the shithole i'm living in now
the only half-decent people i've met since i moved back here have been immigrants who hate the place as much as i do

Spoopy Kitten

I have one friend, one bestfriend/boyfriend, and several acquaintances. A friend is someone i would trust my life 99% of the time. An acquaintance is someone i trust less, or not at all

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
My definition of 'friend' is pretty generous; anyone who I don't consider a liability.

I have some people I mostly trust though, they're like closer friends.

I hardly really trust anyone though.
Yoyoyoyo im a dinosaur.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I have one best friend who is consequently also my boy friend, scuba diving partner, hunting buddy, and general biggest fan (there's a lot of trust and support), I have one friend who I keep trying to make plans with but we've both been too busy lately, and I have A LOT of people who know me, and call me a friend because I'm nice, but I don't consider them my friends.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
So LD, do you have many friends?
No, not really. I have like three I guess I consider friends. It's not that I don't like people, I just don't like going out. I don't drink, I don't party, I don't have kids, I'm not religious, I just don't really fit into a real group of people. And I like to stay home. Going out with people is exhausting. When I'm out, all I want is to go back home. It's hard for me to be a friend, but at the same time, sometimes I'm really lonely.

Or do you associate yourself with a small group of people?
My three friends are great, they accept that I'm basically really shitty friend. I don't want to go out. I'm like, practically an online friend only, if that at all. I fall out of contact easily. On the rare occasion that I go out with them, they welcome me with them and don't make a huge deal of it. They catch me up on their lives and ask what's going on with mine. They're wonderful. I really appreciate them.

Benevolent Smoker

I don't have any friends.

Bashful Bookworm

I counted a few nights ago and I have maybe 5 people I'd call a friend?
                That doesn't even mean good friend. Just a friend.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers