no sorry. . . . 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
i. . . think. . . so. . . . 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 7 ]
HELLZ NO!!!! IM A FREAKIN NYMPHOMANIAC!!!! 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
poll whore [[me:how boring]] 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image

{{ User Image

EDIT::: thanks to those who helped me. . . but my bf is moving to get further in his career. we're not breaking up tho, thank god ^^

alrite people!!! I NEED HELPUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im living with my bf rite now [[in my parents house]] and i cant get him to do anything with me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its not that he doesnt want to. . . its just that he's to careful. . . so what im looking for here is. . .
1. ideas to seduce him !!

2. different kinky postions !!

i kinda need both so. . . i would VERY MUCH appriciate repies *glomps and rapes everyone who replies*

PEOPLE WHO GAVE GOOD SEDUCTION IDEAS

~Cadet-chan~
~Brackenfae~
~deathpixie
~ill_love_you_endlessly~
~Tyler the Archangel~
~flightlessdream~
~Blitzkrieg Beauty~

PEOPLE WHO GAVE KINKY POSITION IDEAS

~Brackenfae
~ill_love_you_endlessly
~Apple Of My Eye~
~Blitzkrieg Beauty~

User Image}}

User Image
. . . .
WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO??????
crying crying crying

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
..I would assume that having sex while living with your parents would be considered 'kinky'. o_O
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
..I would assume that having sex while living with your parents would be considered 'kinky'. o_O

it may be kinky, but its not new!
i REALLY need some new stuff for him, and i just wanted a varity of ideas from gaia ^^
You need to break his fear of your parents' disapproval. This may mean you taking the initiative.

A shared shower is always a turn-on, and an easy ambush to pull off.

Generally finding ways to stimulate him until his resistance becomes just too awkward will make him get to business. This means grinding yourself into him often... groping... you should know the gig.

As far as sexual positions... ehm... google it and decide what suits you and him best. We don't know what's in your standard repertoire.
Have you tried to wear a skirt with nothing on underneith and sitting on his lap?
The shower thing is a good idea, it works quite well for me.
Foods are also fun.

And for positions, experiment, don't go for the kama sutra, most of them are the same, and easy to come up with on your own.
Vosona
Ooh, ooh! Idea!

Consensual sex in the missionary position.

o:

0:

O:

*gasp*, amirite?

*rolls eyes* thats nothing new
eek Well, you could just ignore him and eventually he'd want to do something with you. You're coming off as a little desparate.
Brackenfae
You need to break his fear of your parents' disapproval. This may mean you taking the initiative.

A shared shower is always a turn-on, and an easy ambush to pull off.

Generally finding ways to stimulate him until his resistance becomes just too awkward will make him get to business. This means grinding yourself into him often... groping... you should know the gig.

As far as sexual positions... ehm... google it and decide what suits you and him best. We don't know what's in your standard repertoire.

lol, sorry to say, but i would try literally ANYTHING.
so ANY ideas, i would try
Vosona
deaths-blessing
Vosona
Ooh, ooh! Idea!

Consensual sex in the missionary position.

o:

0:

O:

*gasp*, amirite?

*rolls eyes* thats nothing new

-___-

---(my humor)---&
(your head)

lol im sorry
i may be a natural red head, but im dummer than any blonde you will ever meet ^^
primaballerxina
eek Well, you could just ignore him and eventually he'd want to do something with you. You're coming off as a little desparate.

xD thanks for pointhing that second thing out, i am actually VERY desperate.
kinda sad huh?
*shrugs* i dont care really lol
You could just ignore him. Nothing gets my guy more agitated than just ignoring all his advances. Yeah, you may have to wait a while, but it'll be worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff