Welcome to Gaia! ::

pads for me but mine is exceptionally heavy. Most of the women I know use tampons
For me, I would go for Tampons because
1. Been use it almost whole of my periodhood.
2. If wear pad, You smell like bathroom sometimes
3. Have to wash your area more if using Pad. Tampon is easier and faster.
4. Tampons are more easier than Pads. However Both must boy be allowed to flash in toilet or cause your bathroom problems.
5. Tampon wont stop you anything, Swimming, lots things
6. Tampons lasts longer than pads.
7. Having tampon in you, You wont feel anything different. Using Pad, you feel uncomfy at start.

Thats my main reasons why I choose Tampons.
Quote:

Tampons have always been more comfortable to me. Pads feel like a diaper.

I had to borrow my mom's pad for my first period, which was actually very recently, and she's... well, not obese, but I'm very petite, so hers were to big for me, and it felt like I was wearing an adult diaper, so I bought the petite pads and after the first like, 2 minutes of walking around I couldn't even notice them, you just have to get the right size.

I SHOULD use tampons because I swim but I'm very forgetful, and I'm afraid I may forget to change it out, and it scares me going... "down there" xD

I have a question, though, so I should have just gone through my second period this past weekend, but I didn't see any blood. My mom talked to another mom whose daughter also swims like me, and said that most swimmers only trickle and don't really go heavy, but I didn't see A TRACE, so now I'm worried, and I won't dare ask my mom. My mom makes things awkward, especially THE TALK. Gawd, that was terrible, crying
tampons if I've got to do something quickly or if I'm going to be active.

Pads any other time, though.
The other day my science class had to make an animal habitat and present it, so one BOY did chickens, and he was talking about how they're bred to be white, and they'll have eggs even without a male and stuff, and then my teacher cut in and she was saying "Now girls, when you go through puberty you'll start your mentrual cycle, if you haven't already, and it's where you release and egg once a month.." and she went on like that and all the boys were like: burning_eyes xDDD NOT the best way to explain it, e.o

Stellar Cat

Pads. I couldn't fathom using tampons. I'd just rather have it flow naturally into a pad.
pads
never tried tampons ;O

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I personally only use pads. I've never used a tampon. I know most people would say pads are uncomfortable, but I just prefer them because of all the things I've heard about about women getting infections from using tampons. I'm not sure of the full details, but that worried me, so I don't use 'em. I usually don't have a problem with sizing for pads. As long as I'm not wearing anything that will show I'm wearing a pad...
I've always used pads.
It's not that I'm reluctant to put anything in there, or even if it is uncomfortable. I'm just scared sick of toxic shock syndrome.
User Image

pads are better than tampons, and safer too. believe me, i looked it up, health wise...like getting infections in there.
I've always used pads. They just feel more comfortable to me, and I don't swim often or anything, so wearing them doesn't really effect what I do.
i think tampons r more comfortable
I prefer pads over tampons any day, I do not want to stick something in there and have a string hanging out of there.
Pads and Tampons obviously have their pros and cons but wouldn't you guys rather not have a period at all? I mean with cramps and moodiness.. it gets annoying after a while. And the cravings! Gah.

BTW!
You can only get TSS((toxic shock syndrome)) if you leave a tampon in for more than the reccemended time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff