Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeadKennedysfan
lol, thats one hell of a battle load. It must take at least one other person to help you get all bombed up. I generaly only have a C7 (M16A2 w/ 4x sight), 5-7 mags, 2 frags, 200 5.56 for the section saws. In addition I'll have either a radio or ammo for a heavy weapon, I got trained on all the CF's heavy infanty weapons so I always get put in a team. The GPMG (your M240) is a fun one to use though.

Yeah, my AG helps me get loaded up usually. He carries an M16 with seven mags and then another 1200 rounds for my SAW. It's a nice feeling to have 2000 rounds of ammunition at you disposal. The 240B is fun, but I would get broke off I had to carry that bad boy around for a long time. Mount it on a Humvee or a tower though, and I will tear some s**t up!
Yeah it sucks to carry that monster around. However once you got it set up it is so worth it. we generally have them set up in a fire support squad that has two of them on tripods, they reach out 2km and still have a ton of power, nothing compared to a 50 though...
DeadKennedysfan
Yeah it sucks to carry that monster around. However once you got it set up it is so worth it. we generally have them set up in a fire support squad that has two of them on tripods, they reach out 2km and still have a ton of power, nothing compared to a 50 though...

Yep, them .50s make a ton of noise and a produce all kinds of mayhem downrange. I remember firing them during BCT, but so far I haven't touched one at my unit. I'm mechanized infantry, so we operate around M2A3 Bradleys. Have you ever witnessed a 25mm chain-gun firing?
not a 25mm chain-gun, that I must one day see. I have been around LAV 3 firing, but I'm light Infantry, I use my black Cadilacs.
DeadKennedysfan
not a 25mm chain-gun, that I must one day see. I have been around LAV 3 firing, but I'm light Infantry, I use my black Cadilacs.

I had a 25mm HE tracer fly passed me about 40 feet away and felt the shock-wave generated just by the movement of that beast. The LAV 3 is like our Stryker, right? I'm in an Armor battalion unfortunately and as such, infantry gets treated like s**t, and our equipment is always in disrepair. We do just as much walking as light infantry because our Brads are always out of commision.
I just graduated, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I think I want to be some type of doctor, but I'm not sure.
how did we get on the topic of guns?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces