Welcome to Gaia! ::

discuss: plans for post-high school life.

after high school i plan to move to russia, and then try to enroll in
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, but if it isnt free (ive heard many european countries have free education), im joining their military. i would join americas military since i live here, but yea.....i dont support america, i dont like america, i just plain out hate america
Communist. (Yes, I know it's quite obvious.)
DreadFish

lol, and proud of it xd
Sounds like fun but why not move now? if you hate america so much and since you say europe has free education you can finish high school there
Comrade Alek
DreadFish

lol, and proud of it xd

Well, then get the ******** out of my country, cyka!
So we just discuss our plans? Well I'm moving in with a friend and I'm going to a college to major in English. I have an essay due this week about this same exact thing.

And just to ask,

Why the HELL are you communist? Communists control every single aspect of your life, from amount of children to food supplies. Sound fun or something?
Nezhul
So we just discuss our plans? Well I'm moving in with a friend and I'm going to a college to major in English. I have an essay due this week about this same exact thing.

And just to ask,

Why the HELL are you communist? Communists control every single aspect of your life, from amount of children to food supplies. Sound fun or something?

Because supporting our free-market capitalistic system would be conforming to a norm. And that's just unacceptable to today's youth.
DreadFish
Nezhul

And just to ask,

Because supporting our free-market capitalistic system would be conforming to a norm. And that's just unacceptable to today's youth.

Not really. I'm only fifteen, and I love America. I get sick of all the idiots who talk about what countries are 'so much better'.

Go live there then stare .

So are you in the military? (Judging from pic here.)
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

And just to ask,

Not really. I'm only fifteen, and I love America. I get sick of all the idiots who talk about what countries are 'so much better'.

Yup. U.S. Army.
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

And just to ask,

Yup. U.S. Army.

Sweet. I've thought about signing up when I graduate if college doesn't work out, but I'm not too sure. Lot's of stress, I take it.

Meh, more power to you though.
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

And just to ask,

Yup. U.S. Army.

Sweet. I've thought about signing up when I graduate if college doesn't work out, but I'm not too sure. Lot's of stress, I take it.

It sucks most days.
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

And just to ask,

Yup. U.S. Army.

It sucks most days.

Well I can see why. Have you been deported yet?
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

Yup. U.S. Army.

It sucks most days.

No... Mexicans who don't pick strawberries fast enough are deported... Personnel are deployed. And no I haven't yet; my unit is scheduled to deploy to Iraq in July or August.
The whole Russia thing, if you go make sure you know the language and it's inner workings. Russian has many sublety's to it that if you don't understand you will come off as being very rude.

As for the Army, take it from me, if you want to move else where don't join. If you need money to go to school there, work in a warehouse or something. The army puts you on a contract and then before you know it people are accually shooting at you, and when your only like 18 that will be scary s**t. I made this mistake.

BTW: Russia isn't communist, I don't mean to hate, I'm a marxist, but it's a fact.
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul
DreadFish
Nezhul

Yup. U.S. Army.

It sucks most days.

No... Mexicans who don't pick strawberries fast enough are deported... Personnel are deployed. And no I haven't yet; my unit is scheduled to deploy to Iraq in July or August.

Whoops. Forgive, used the wrong word. Meant that one! Ah... wow. Scary thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff