Welcome to Gaia! ::

???
heart heart heart
Are we supposed to talk about ours?
what do you mean by that? rofl
They mean...
Are we supposed to talk about ours? stare
Mine sucked. It was this girl I asked basicly because I was too shy to ask anyone else, or didn't have anyone else to ask. So, we're slow dancing, and she all of a sudden says "I'm gonna kiss you" (it just sounds so tacky when you warn the other person you're going to kiss them, jeez) so she does, our lips touch for like five seconds, and I just am trying to think "Hm, I should be enjoying this". Well, I avoided her for a week, and then said "We just need to be friends" and that was that. eek

Wealthy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
HE missed. SHE didn't. heart
I think mine was my aunt... Wait, does that count? I'm confused...
kiss of life count?
What the ???
Mine was on my birthday. My friend's boyfriend tackled me to ground and kissed me after yelling "What would you do if I...spontaneously made out with you?"
We were an interesting group.
I am still a virgin xp
AnimeFreak33333
I am still a virgin xp

A lip virgin?
coldresides
Mine was on my birthday. My friend's boyfriend tackled me to ground and kissed me after yelling "What would you do if I...spontaneously made out with you?"
We were an interesting group.

THAT is awesome.

Mine was movie theatre. crying 4 years ago... and he apologized for missing.

The second first - this would be a few months ago, long haitus - was while moon gazing, so it was semi romantic. But the guy irritated the crap out of me and cryed alot.

But it was romantic. We were lying down and talking and I sat up, leaned over and kissed him lightly, then he pulled me down and we kissed...
coldresides
AnimeFreak33333
I am still a virgin xp

A lip virgin?
biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items