Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know i've brought up this subject before, but i just want to have the best advice as possible...

i have been dating this guy for a while and i was just wondering when we should have our first kiss...

whats the normal amount of time before a couple has had their first kiss?

how long into a relationship did u have your first kiss?

i just want to know...

thanx...
well i haven't had a first kiss but my friend has been going out for 4 months and kissed like millions of times already.. She told me when you are both ready you can try it out.

My friend is a lesbo and she made out with me I was like OMG and ran home.
wow, a kiss is how everyone has told me they like me...
I have kissed everyone I dated before I dated them...>_>;
music_peep
well i haven't had a first kiss but my friend has been going out for 4 months and kissed like millions of times already.. She told me when you are both ready you can try it out.

so u have had a first kiss...

technically...

and that is kind of sad...
It's different for everyone.
The first 3 boyfriends I ever had, we never kissed.
The fourth one? We kissed after a little over a week.

It's whenever you feel comfortable doing so (:
You guys will kiss whenever it feels right. Some will kiss during their first date and others will wait until a month or two into the relationship.

Myself and my boyfriend shared our first kiss before we even dated, so that just shows that there really is no set time frame.
music_peep

Awww, that's adorable.

I had my first kiss with a guy I wasn't even dating. It was awful, as far as kisses go. stare
Anytime you feel comfortable and lusty I suppose.

;]

A kiss really isn't that big of a deal.
In fact, first kisses are usually weird. You're like "...what the ******** is this?" xDD
with ma friend...that didn't end pretty...
Unsweetened Honey

I had my first kiss with a guy I wasn't even dating. It was awful, as far as kisses go. stare

Haha! Everyone I've known has said that their first kiss was awful. xP Mine sure as hell was, the guy was apparently trying to massage my uvula... gonk
well, all the guys i have kissed i wasn't even dating them at the time.
i kiss guys before i date them.
i never had m first kiss
It's hard to say how far into our relationship me and my first girlfriend were when we first kissed. We were friends for months until I kissed her one night, and that's the night we used as a reference to say we began dating, lol...
Unsweetened Honey

my first kiss was actually really awesome.
lol.
i guess i'm the only one.
;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out