Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Smoker

I disagree. It's just focusing on a certain issue at a time. It's all a part of equal rights, just different branches of it (if that makes sense). Sort of like a Catholic is still a part of Christianity, it's just focusing on some different things.
I think a major idea on feminism is "We are not equal unless I do everything you do". In my opinion, innate equality as humans isn't about what you do, but who you are.

As a female, I am not a male. I have different brain chemistry, I am not physically a male in strength and anatomy. In our evolution, females fulfilled a different role than males, that does not mean that females are less or that men are pigs, it's just truth.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm just tired of hearing about it myself
o -o

Feminism as it is now hasn't helped me much, atleast not that I've noticed
So I don't really care about it much
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
That's fine and dandy for you, someone who likes his p***s. That is a no-go for transsexuals.

And ********?

YOU CAN'T STOP ME, b***h!
I'm still living as a man, and transitioning! It doesn't matter WHAT the ******** you think!

Furthermore,
it would only make things easier for YOU.
If I was forced to live as a female/woman
I would commit suicide on the spot.

That is not a dramatic statement.
Transsexuals are 24x more likely to commit suicide than "normal" people. Not 24% more like. 24 TIMES more likely.
Because we HATE being the wrong sex.

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.
******** like you give me the will to LIVE.
Oh hold up. That's not what I was suggesting. I was suggesting you change your sex but like... not have a gender at all.
I guess there's a crucial detail you're missing.

I can never be 100% male. The surgeries aren't good enough.

Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
The whole LGBT thing is doing a lot better than most other movements. Problem is, they're fighting for TOTALLY wrong things.
Who are "they" and what exactly do you think they should be fighting for?
Better surgeries.
There is only so much we can do in that area. You don't get to "vote" on what is researched. I've thought about becoming a surgeon JUST so I can make surgeries better for other trans people. Sadly, I won't be able to perform it on myself. Also, surgery really isn't what we need. We need stem cell growth. They need to grow a p***s right off of my pelvic bone. Or grow erectile tissue to put in my existing c**k. Or use some other for of growth stimulation to make what I already have bigger.
So, ah... where to I fit on the scale? In your opinion...

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I prefer equal opportunities for everyone as opposed to just feminism and black rights. So I guess it'd be more appropriate to be an "equalist".
I agree and disagree.

I agree because it mainly focuses on those issues and sometimes people get so into it that they think their way is right any anyone who opposes is wrong. Of course this can go with any freedom rights groups.

I disagree because the people who initially started these things wanted equality, it's just that some stupid people took it too far and became extremists.
Except that there's actually quite a bit of overlap between feminists, men's liberation advocates and other like-minded people.

Dapper Phantom

Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
I'm not, I swear. I just think gender is stupid and we should just go with sex. It would make everything so much simpler for both of us!

Where do I fit in this chart, anyway? I can't figure it out.
That's fine and dandy for you, someone who likes his p***s. That is a no-go for transsexuals.

And ********?

I'm still living as a man, and transitioning! It doesn't matter WHAT the ******** you think!

Furthermore,

Transsexuals are 24x more likely to commit suicide than "normal" people. Not 24% more like. 24 TIMES more likely.

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.
Oh hold up. That's not what I was suggesting. I was suggesting you change your sex but like... not have a gender at all.

Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
The whole LGBT thing is doing a lot better than most other movements. Problem is, they're fighting for TOTALLY wrong things.
Better surgeries.
There is only so much we can do in that area. You don't get to "vote" on what is researched. I've thought about becoming a surgeon JUST so I can make surgeries better for other trans people. Sadly, I won't be able to perform it on myself. Also, surgery really isn't what we need. We need stem cell growth. They need to grow a p***s right off of my pelvic bone. Or grow erectile tissue to put in my existing c**k. Or use some other for of growth stimulation to make what I already have bigger.
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
No. This is retarded, lol.

You don't "believe" in gender. But gender IS real. and my GENDER is male.
I was FAAB. Female-assigned at birth.
My SEX is "FtM in transition" or "middlesex, leaning towards female".
Sex and gender exist on two entirely separate continuums. Here's an explanation for a child, since you're not very bright:

User Image

You keep conflating sex and gender and that makes you really damn stupid. Especially after how many times it's been explained to you.
I'm not, I swear. I just think gender is stupid and we should just go with sex. It would make everything so much simpler for both of us!

And ********?

Furthermore,

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.

Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Better surgeries.

Dapper Phantom

Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny

Sex and gender exist on two entirely separate continuums. Here's an explanation for a child, since you're not very bright:

User Image

You keep conflating sex and gender and that makes you really damn stupid. Especially after how many times it's been explained to you.

And ********?

Furthermore,

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.

Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Because then we get into huge arguments with people who want to say "You're not a man! You have a p***y!" And that relates back to causing us agony, also known as gender dysphoria. I hate being called a woman. I know a person calling me one doesn't make me one, but I hate it. It reminds me that God ripped my d**k off and I bleed out my taint every month. I like to forget.
My mate doesn't care about my identity, that is true. He said he wouldn't care if I switched to female, or nothing at all. But most people are not that open-minded. Also, my gender identity has nothing to do with my mate. When I chose to have a sex change, I was sure I'd never date again. Well you know what happens when you say that. You end up meeting somebody.
I dunno, dude. I still think we should go with no-no bits. I'm a p***s-bearer. You... Eh, I ain't sure. I guess a p***s-bearer... maybe... nahhh, you're def a vag-bearer. I mean if it works.
Remember when I said earlier
That would would say you were playing Devil's Advocate, say this was a "social experiment" or say you were trolling?

You're being an a*****e now. You don't know what I have and don't have. And you're trying to trigger my dysphoria now. What a little piece of s**t you are.

You're getting ready to do that.
And you don't know what motives I have and don't have. Please! I'm trying to end this on a pleasant note!
No you are not, obvious facetiousness/sarcasm.
I'm actually not. Give me the benefit of the doubt here!
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny

User Image

And ********?

Furthermore,

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.

Dapper Phantom

Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
The Willow Of Darkness

Because that doesn't properly communicate their nature. "Transsexual" in a category that refers to someone who feels their body is the wrong sex. It doesn't identify what kind of biological traits they have and therefor fails to fulfil the point of their identification, to communicate that they do not have the biological traits they feel they do and what body they do feel they have.
So why don't they just up and say "I have a p***s" or "I have a v****a"
Why bother with gender identity? Your mate could give a s**t less about that, and if they do care then it's a completely different conversation to be having.
Because then we get into huge arguments with people who want to say "You're not a man! You have a p***y!" And that relates back to causing us agony, also known as gender dysphoria. I hate being called a woman. I know a person calling me one doesn't make me one, but I hate it. It reminds me that God ripped my d**k off and I bleed out my taint every month. I like to forget.
My mate doesn't care about my identity, that is true. He said he wouldn't care if I switched to female, or nothing at all. But most people are not that open-minded. Also, my gender identity has nothing to do with my mate. When I chose to have a sex change, I was sure I'd never date again. Well you know what happens when you say that. You end up meeting somebody.
I dunno, dude. I still think we should go with no-no bits. I'm a p***s-bearer. You... Eh, I ain't sure. I guess a p***s-bearer... maybe... nahhh, you're def a vag-bearer. I mean if it works.
That would would say you were playing Devil's Advocate, say this was a "social experiment" or say you were trolling?

You're being an a*****e now. You don't know what I have and don't have. And you're trying to trigger my dysphoria now. What a little piece of s**t you are.

And you don't know what motives I have and don't have. Please! I'm trying to end this on a pleasant note!
No you are not, obvious facetiousness/sarcasm.

Dapper Phantom

Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny

User Image

And ********?

Furthermore,

Go ahead a*****e.
Say I'm better off dead.
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
Dandrogyny
Sweetrolls
The Willow Of Darkness

Because that doesn't properly communicate their nature. "Transsexual" in a category that refers to someone who feels their body is the wrong sex. It doesn't identify what kind of biological traits they have and therefor fails to fulfil the point of their identification, to communicate that they do not have the biological traits they feel they do and what body they do feel they have.
So why don't they just up and say "I have a p***s" or "I have a v****a"
Why bother with gender identity? Your mate could give a s**t less about that, and if they do care then it's a completely different conversation to be having.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff