Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Hashed Rising
There is no such thing as "anti-feminism" . The only thing that could be called such would be Patriarchy. The problem is that Patriarchy came first, and so feminism is anti-patriarchy.

Essentially the same as calling matter: "Anti-antimatter" .

Well, no. Im an anti feminist. I think all feminists suck. Theyre all draining leeches that cant even agree with one another. That doesnt mean i like or want patriarchy, it just means im against feminism. I hate misogyny as well. Now if you want equality, your an equalist. People need to learn real definitions
well.. I think you have a grasp on this whole situation as the person you're quoting. I don't think you understand what feminism is. I think you bought into someone's baseless rhetoric about feminism and decided that anyone telling you otherwise you're not going to listen to.

Spoopy Kitten

Valtiel the Watcher
xChibi Cannibalx
Hashed Rising
There is no such thing as "anti-feminism" . The only thing that could be called such would be Patriarchy. The problem is that Patriarchy came first, and so feminism is anti-patriarchy.

Well, no. Im an anti feminist. I think all feminists suck. Theyre all draining leeches that cant even agree with one another. That doesnt mean i like or want patriarchy, it just means im against feminism. I hate misogyny as well. Now if you want equality, your an equalist. People need to learn real definitions
well.. I think you have a grasp on this whole situation as the person you're quoting. I don't think you understand what feminism is. I think you bought into someone's baseless rhetoric about feminism and decided that anyone telling you otherwise you're not going to listen to.

Real feminism is fighting for females to have as many rights as males. I agree with that. But they only want the power for both to go up, while equalists dont really care if males come down and females go up, so long as they are both equal in the end

But, ive met too many feminists that want to "bring down the man". I have a femnazi friend who literally wants most males dead - but only cis males. Ive met too many femnazis like her and her friends, or worse, the ones who act on that wish. I had a lesbian ex who loved to hurt every guy she met, physically. Thats not to count the ones you hear in the media all the time, or maybe im just subscribed to too many 'murder mystery' things on facebook. But i hear often enough of femnazis killing or harming someone to prove a point. Because they exist, i dont like feminism

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xChibi Cannibalx
Valtiel the Watcher
xChibi Cannibalx
Hashed Rising

Real feminism is fighting for females to have as many rights as males. I agree with that. But they only want the power for both to go up, while equalists dont really care if males come down and females go up, so long as they are both equal in the end

But, ive met too many feminists that want to "bring down the man". I have a femnazi friend who literally wants most males dead - but only cis males. Ive met too many femnazis like her and her friends, or worse, the ones who act on that wish. I had a lesbian ex who loved to hurt every guy she met, physically. Thats not to count the ones you hear in the media all the time, or maybe im just subscribed to too many 'murder mystery' things on facebook. But i hear often enough of femnazis killing or harming someone to prove a point. Because they exist, i dont like feminism

equalist doesnt exist and if it did, its not supporting any causes financially or emotionally.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm sorry if people got the wrong impression of what feminist is. Yes, there are feminist that think all men should die, yes there 'feminazis' that live their life entirely on what they believe in, yes theres social reforms that leans towards against feminist: meninist, equalist (i swear that s**t doesn't exist), misogonyist and """"anti-feminist"""".

i dont hate anti-feminists or people who consider themselves anti-feminists or any other social reforms thats against feminist. @Lady Pallas Athena attacked me first and didn't provide any specific evidence about what her beliefs are and what does it stand for. Any social and religious reform that wants to put down a human being is wrong. You all should believe in what you think is right.

[re-edited]

But if you can't stand up for what you believe in against me, then thats not my fault. 4laugh anyone who has a different side of the issue, then it shows you don't care about equality.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes U
thehumanburrito
I'm sorry if people got the wrong impression of what feminist is. Yes, there are feminist that think all men should die, yes there 'feminazis' that live their life entirely on what they believe in, yes theres social reforms that leans towards against feminist: meninist, equalist (i swear that s**t doesn't exist), misogonyist and """"anti-feminist"""".

i dont hate anti-feminists or people who consider themselves anti-feminists or any other social reforms thats against feminist. @Lady Pallas Athena attacked me first and didn't provide any specific evidence about what her beliefs are and what does it stand for. Any social and religious reform that wants to put down a human being is wrong. You all should believe in what you think is right.

But if you can't stand up for what you believe in against me, then thats not my fault. 4laugh

User Image

redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes U
thehumanburrito
Yobyaxes U
thehumanburrito

But if you can't stand up for what you believe in against me, then thats not my fault. 4laugh

User Image

redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface

Well it's a good idea.

oh bby, you do care. redface redface redface redface redface redface

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Here's the thing yes we're both striving for equality the problem is that the majority of feminists who aren't the extremely toxic have this problem of"educating" anti-feminists instead of understanding and even accepting of their views. Which is still toxic.

Instead of telling anti-feminists to stop generalizing maybe talk to people in your camp to stop being toxic and be more understanding and completely rebuke the overly toxic ones.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Valtiel the Watcher
xChibi Cannibalx
Hashed Rising

Butt that's not the fault of feminism, that's the fault of those people. you know, the whole "Christianity isn't to blame for what the westborough baptist church is doing thing". Look I understand holding feminists accountable or the actions for these people is understandable. It's essentially happening in their own back yard and as much as other feminists would like to acknowledge that all that isn't true feminism, they treat it as if it isn't their problem in most cases. My friends and roommates have met feminists who apparently were very transphobic. There are extremists who believe that men are the problem and that believe in supremacy of the female sex. There are those who see oppression where there is little to none and cannot themselves from their identity as an activist, but there are more who want equal standing. Who sees the progress that has been made for women already and who know that more progress can be made. There are feminists who are aware of not only domestic problems but of women who around the world are treated poorly due to the ignorance of the people, male and female, who live there. And there are feminists who you might never recognize as such because they don't try to shoehorn it into every conversation.

I guess what I am saying is I would understand being critical of feminism. I would understand holding feminists responsible for the actions of some of the people you described and how they're detrimental to their own ideology. I just don't understand being "Anti Feminists"
thehumanburrito
bprice144
H_O_L_I_K_O_O
Stop fighting on useless little details and look at the bigger picture. We are striving to get equality in life yet y'all just wasting time fighting with eachother. Besides, not all feminists are annoying and 'bitchy'. Stop generalizing a whole group. I don't want to go deep but I will. Remember how Hitler started out?

the sad thing is that men who are attacking feminists are nerdy guys who probably have trouble scoring with a female in the first place. men who are successful in getting female companions are probably not the ones making a big deal about the whole feminism nonsense. Guys, if you want a woman, look as best as you possibly can. Plain and simple. lose weight and work out.

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK7x-UM97MM

Men who can't score on getting with women do the opposite, i would like to meet these guys who do make a big deal and help women out in contributing to equality. You're not helping any social reforms by telling women to lose weight. I hate to break it to you but women don't exist for men's wants and needs.

i was talking to men in general, not women. guys need to learn that women value good looks just as much as men. and if men want a fighting chance at having a female companion, then they need to lose weight and work out. of course, being a nice person is also very valuable.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astra Green
Here's the thing yes we're both striving for equality the problem is that the majority of feminists who aren't the extremely toxic have this problem of"educating" anti-feminists instead of understanding and even accepting of their views. Which is still toxic.

Instead of telling anti-feminists to stop generalizing maybe talk to people in your camp to stop being toxic and be more understanding and completely rebuke the overly toxic ones.

this sounds dumb. you want me to tell people to stop being toxic, but thats toxic. you're a hypocrite.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bprice144

i was talking to men in general, not women. guys need to learn that women value good looks just as much as men. and if men want a fighting chance at having a female companion, then they need to lose weight and work out. of course, being a nice person is also very valuable.

i still don't understand your point.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
I guess what I am saying is I would understand being critical of feminism. I would understand holding feminists responsible for the actions of some of the people you described and how they're detrimental to their own ideology. I just don't understand being "Anti Feminists"

No, i'm sorry, not every feminist can be hold accountable for people. Its not my fault if a crazy "femi-nazi" kills men because he/her are an extremist and pushing their entitled beliefs. Stop pitting blame on a whole group of people and blame that specific person who is killing people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff