Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh, sessy. u.u<3 heart
honestly, um, im a generally obsessed with purity kind of person, okay... [[ except, on my kinky side entirely though it doesnt get suuuper dark there just super inclusive. =/ ]] anyway, um, and so, in my free thinking whats moral here, no. being transgender has no moral code breaker there so i say be free and happy and dont be scared cause anyone thats not in love with YOU you dont need or want in your life my love <3 n-n gaia_angelright

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Shame is the reaction most of us (esp trans women) have to the fact that society veiws us as freaks and liars.
idk.
i don't think there's anything to be ashamed of.
you're not hurting anyone, you're not doing something wrong,
you're living your life and doing you.

Shameless Lunatic

I feel shame from time to time just like everyone else. I try and talk myself through it though & am usually fairly successful. I honestly don't know any transgendered individuals but I believe they are people just we all are, have rights, lives, jobs, want to be loved, you know just like everybody else.

If you are feeling shame about this, I would look into the band Against Me! I have been following them for 12 years (amazing band) and watched their lead singer fight a battle with this topic. When I got into the band the lead singer was being billed as Tom Gabel and identified as male. Now she has changed her name to Laura Jane Grace and identifies as female. Same band. Same kickass music. Same kick a** shows. Laura has become pretty vocal and open about advocating for trans individuals and the band's entire new album was written in hopes to help young people through that tough time of "uncertainty." Anyway, I'd check them out. They got me through my difficult teenage years, maybe they can help you through yours. Oh and it's punk rock ~idk how you feel about that kind of music.

http://www.againstme.net/
I'm feeling ashamed right now for something I didn't do.....

Anxious Gaian

Don't be ashamed, honey. It's not a choice. You don't decide what you are. I hope that everything looks up for you, and remember you're not alone. Many more people come out as feeling this way nowadays. (:

Evolved Hunter

I Am DakeDesu
In my case... it isn't so much shame... so much as a large complicated set of issues that come with whatever the ******** it is I am... and how people tend to act like idiots around me about it.

That and I kind of suspect I wasn't born male... my mother is just weird crazy and ******** up--and her mental ******** uperry had that happen. As between bloody chucks festering out of the space between my legs... my member generally looking very fake (or so I've been told... more often than most people, really... not something people say). The fact that I don't act like a dude--and have no idea how to act like a dude man bro person.

Seriously... I like... exhausted that quest.

Also... the secret handshake to get accepted as a guy does not involve a p***s... even though that just seems so obvious. I mean, that is what being a dude bro man is about--having a d**k... so to be accepted as a dude in conversation and part of the herd, the p***s must be employed. This apparently is not actually the case.

And as much as people into man bashing claim these are behaviours all men do... man bashing is not a manual on how to pass as a man. I know... I tried... when I was starting to feel weird about how feminine I was. Being informed I am a guy, I figured I must try more man things and be all male and s**t... and well, figured I'd try to do everything man bashers say men do.

Yeah... Man Bashing... more like Liars Lying! I was tricked! That isn't how to act like a man... that isn't how to act like a men at all!

I also get to be the one transgender that when people talk about how "transgenders never grew up living as a girl"... they look at me and go, "except for you... you are weird in that area."

In my case... I'm more pissed off at the notion of being surrounded by dipshits.

Oh... and the fact having a pecker makes me INTO THE SUPER-RAPE-DRIOD-5000 FAR MORE RAPE THAN THE SUPER-RAPE-DRIOD-4999! BY A FACTOR! ... or so I have been informed. Even though keeping my clothing on is actually a ridiculously easy thing to do it is silly. I'm not certain what genitals have to do with clothing falling off...

I've also learned not to ASK what genitals have to do with clothing falling off... as then I get blamed for them thinking stuff that gets them turned on.

Then I have people telling me I chose to be a girl... dude, not much of a choice when I couldn't be a dude man bro if the fate of the universe depended on it. I'd be like... "best start looking for another universe"...

I ******** HATE PEOPLE SOOOOOOO MUCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm really sorry you have to deal with people like that - especially the fetishising thing. Too many people think that trans folk and intersex folk are there to satisfy their dickgirl fantasies or some nonsense. They ignore the depression and dysphoria - it's pretty terrible. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff