Welcome to Gaia! ::

I fear hights, swimming, closed spaces, and clowns.

Cunning Cat

17,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
i HATE spiders.... yuck!!! xp xp xp

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Toxic_Darkness328
Well i have a fear of doctors and dentists,i am just so scared of them,i am scared that they are going to find something really badly wrong with me or something,i am also scared of being sick with the flu,when i am sick,i think that i have a disease and i hate it.I have bad anziety,it is like i am constantly worried about everything,i am always scared about just anything,i have to take pills,but i have a phobia of taking pills,so when i have to take one i get really freaked out and like my body tells me to take the pill but my throat will not let me swallow it.But i just have anxiety attacks just over nothing.
the pill part sounds just like me,i had that same problem today...twice
spiders, ever since i went camping. . moths, my basement after i watch a scary movie, i always think there is liek something there, and clowns
I fear fear its self! Some say it is stupid others think it wise!
I'm afraid of horseshoe crabs

Timid Gaian

I'm seriously afraid of spiders, the dark freaky looking clowns but mostly I don't like being alone it's the silence that scares me.
I think being alone is my biggest fear because I seem to have several night mares about dreams where I'm alone, so thats probably the biggest fear I have out of all the others.
Blackfaced actors, and shots.

Timid Gaian

kingdom-of-memories
spiders, ever since i went camping. . moths, my basement after i watch a scary movie, i always think there is liek something there, and clowns

Thats very normall believe me, I don't like basements or clowns either but moths? They are harmless and cute looking we have them all over outside around here when it's nightfall.
Unexpected change (unforseen death, car accidents, ect.)

Things I can't control like getting shots, taking blood, feeling weak -- basically when I feel threated and there's nothing I can do about it.
StyroFoam and Balloons I have a phobia of also Clowns u dont know what they are hiding under their happy face
Spiders...I cringe at the site of them..
claustrophobia crying redface

Timid Gaian

xAyuSakuraX
claustrophobia crying redface

You know, thats one problem I don't deal with. I don't mind small spaces I actually kinda like them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff