Welcome to Gaia! ::

I frequently find myself arguing against my points, and others. Many people try to rationalize their fear of arguing under the reuse of instantiating highgrounds, bulverism, adhominem, red herring.
Frosts babblings debunked;
They didn't assume that because you were white you were therefor being racist. Not only did you lie, you propagated a strawman in the form of "Post hoc, ergo propter hoc."
Now you're goal-post switching from position X(Blacks are not equal to whites) to Y(The black community faces challenges, how do we help?)
Btw, to say "Blacks are not equal to whites." is polysemic and acts influentially on their perception of you with relevence to the statement to remediate the polysemic values. You have a reputation as a retard, and only imbeciles like Tony call you rationale because it fits into their own idealisms as opposed to criteria that precises the meaning of rational.

blacks have lower IQs
Begging the question, proof by assertion.

blacks are convicted of more crime

blacks are considered less attractive

blacks are less likely to be hired

blacks are poorer

blacks are not equal to whites

The point of studies is not to abuse syntactical or lexical ambiguity. It is to precise the experiment so it disallows for such fallacies. I've had probably a thousand or two thousand arguments. Let the assumptions begin about how a person thinks I'm arguing from authority because I've argued a lot.
SO LD,
How has arguing played a role in your life?
How many arguments have you had?
Questions?

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I jus dont like arguin cause Im bad at it an I dont wanna make anyone mad or upset
it aint even cause Im so super nice or anythin its more jus cause Im scared of how people might get if it gets that far

like I dont even wanna chance it even a lil bit that they might get violent or somth
frost without flakes
Quote:
your an idiot,
i never said blacks where inferior just posted the inequalities they face because of racism. personally i think we need to do something to fix these statements. stop assuming so much you idiot. this is why i ignore your pseudo-intelligent a**

p.s those are facts, not fallacies you moron, need the sources?
p.s.s reported for trolling/flaming
Technically you did say blacks were inferior due to the relevance of your reputation and the polysemic sentence and your abuse of the fallacy equivocation.
Quote:
Strawnan.
Quote:
p.s.s reported for trolling/flaming
Abusive fallacy.
Quote:
your an idiot,
Ad hominem.
Quote:
"Blacks are not equal to whites."
Equivocation.
Quote:
Argument from ignorance. if you actually knew what I meant when I said begging the question you wouldn't have had to ask the stupid question "Need the sources."
Quote:
stop assuming so much you idiot.
Begging the question.
Quote:
this is why i ignore your pseudo-intelligent
Ad hominem, faulty generalization, red herring. You don't get say what I am in totality.
If you didn't notice; I never once stated my opinion on the matter.It's not my opinion that you consistently fail to make valid arguments. You are in actuality ignorant of the laws of refutation. Hence your opposition to me, as opposed to my arguments. Hence your ignorance of how language works. Hence your constant assumption that I have stated my opinion on the matter. For the most part, I don't even state opposition based on a matter that doesn't rely on abductive reasoning. if you knew how to make a sound argument, and understand an argument instead of kettle logic then maybe you wouldn't be so angry and come off looking like you don't know what you're talking about.
Saying "Blacks are not equal to whites" is like saying "Blacks are hot."
Which can be interpreted as;
Person A: SOMEBODY GET SOME ******** WATER THE BLACKS ARE HAT.
OR
Person B: The blacks are physically attractive.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

you know what the sad thing is? it's that he probably isn't even trolling and actually believes in the things he says. i'm convinced that he legitimately doesn't understand why people react the way they do and that he thinks he has done no wrong
See, frost just just exemplified he's stubborn.
>Won't admit that he abused lexical ambiguity and equivocated the sentence because it's what he used to propose that the people who said he was being racist "because he was white" were racist.
LARSZIEL
you know what the sad thing is? it's that he probably isn't even trolling and actually believes in the things he says. i'm convinced that he legitimately doesn't understand why people react the way they do and that he thinks he has done no wrong
Oh, I know that's the case. Because after retardednavycaptain introduced him to the word "pseudo intellectual" he's been using it to dismiss the fact that he makes arguments based on fallacies. It's like when you hire someone to edit your book, and they tear everything to pieces to tell you what you did wrong.
Tesarus Weasels
posties you done used to many big words
the ******** are you sayin
Is their a new tinychat URl, and am I allowed in it? sweatdrop

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
When I first saw the title I thought it said augmentation. And when I started reading the post I was like "wtf man what does this have to do with augmentation." Then, I realized it said argumentation.
The Dunning-Kruger effect is strong with this one.

Wheezing Fatcat

i like arguing jokingly in a dry way, i'm starting to realize some people think i'm being serious when i do this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff