Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have gorgeous tits.
I like my eyes, and my cheek bones.
I rarely get pimples, and I like that I'm short.
:]

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have the most amazing eyes, if I do say so myself.

I have a genetic throwback - i.e, my whole entire family are white and I have different racial features. I have really high cheekbones and a really fair skin. I have a thin top lip and a big bottom one too, and they're a pale pinky colour so never any need for lipgloss. ;D!

My eyes are a really shocking blue, but I can never get a picture which captures that, except this one a little. And no, it's not edited in anyway!

User Image
I like... my eyes.

That is all.
User Image

I like my face. xD
I like my eyebrows, I like my long legs, and I like my hair. Thats about it.
i actually don't like ANYTHING about my body
i just don't see any of it as being attractive
but um, i've been told my freckles are cute?
and i'm only gonna look about 15 when i'm 20-odd, if you count that as a good thing.
I like my forearms and eyes...

Oh s**t! Is this a female orientated thread? D=
I like my hair because it's kinky and it gets huge and all over the place when I take it out, my irises are really dark so you can't differentiate them from my pupils, my eyelashes are nice and short and my eyebrows are all fuzzy. My nose is so awesomely shaped it's like a beak shape or sumthin. whee whee And that's just my head, to keep it short the only thing I don't like about my body is I keep biting my fingernails and it HURTS.
I like my hair, my skin and my eyes!

<333
I used to have really bad acne, but not anymore- i just have some scars and they don't bother me at all.
I'm skinny as a twig too, but i still pretend i'm strong. whee

Although, i know a girl who's always saying how fat she is and she constantly works out.
I never tell her, but it really bothers me- because she's always looked beautiful. (shes easily skinnier than me and i'm all bone :/)
my eyes and my butt!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces