Welcome to Gaia! ::

Recently I became friends with this guy we'll call James. I knew him last year, because he was in my Science class, but I never for the life of me thought I would even talk to him. In truth, when I started going out with my current boyfriend, I was kind of put off because he was friends with this James kid. We had standardized tests for a week, and in that week the kid was in my class.
It's been about a week since the testing and we've become really, really awesome friends. I talk to him a lot and he is really cool. He agrees that we've become really, like, cool in a REALLY small amount of time. [Basically a little less than 2 weeks]. We act like the best of ******** friends.
=]
This is like the fastest I've grown to really like someone in a looooooooooooooong time.

So, my question to you is,
how quick was your quickest frienship?
do you make friends easy?
etc

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I've done that before. It happens a lot, especially when major changes in situation occur.
I'm really not that much of a people person.
I mean,
I'm actually quite social online,
but in person I'm very quick to judge someone.
(Yes, I know thats not a good thing)

All my friends, except for one, are male,
because I tend to find chicks really bitchy, whiny and ready to turn against you or talk behind your back.
I also always seem to view them as competition.
The one girlfriend I have is totally my best friend, I've known her since second grade.
She too doesn't really like hanging out with other females.

When I first met her,
we totally hated each other.
But somehow over the course of a few months we got really tight.

I tend to make friends pretty quickly though,
because I'm really open with my life and stuff (to guys, at least, not chicks)
and if I have a problem with you,
I'm just going to tell you bluntly.
So yeah.

Fashionable Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In high school I partnered up with this new girl in journalism class for an article, and we became really really close over the next three or four days. We're still best friends who call each other twice a week, go to concerts and bars together as often as we can, and I'm going to be her maid of honor when she gets married next March. I have a sneaking suspicion that we're in it for the long haul, which really makes me happy. biggrin
i met one of my good friends in third grade when i walked up to her and said i wanted her to be my best friend.
coz i had no friends.
emo
I do make friends pretty fast, but I'm a little cautious letting new people come into my current soical group, due to the last incident. That was certainly a "fast friendship" meaning bam we're friends next day we're not. It was so stupid, I hate that girl so much. I really wanna kick her out of my group of friends, and ostrasize her form everything(but I can't, that's bullying), but she won't ******** leave us alone. She still ******** thinks I'm one her bestest best friends.

Retard. Get the picture already! We don't wanna be your friends!!! domokun
one time...

this guy paid me a dollar to be his friend...

perddy sawheat..

Ladykiller

User Image

how quick was your quickest frienship? my friendship with my boyfriend's best friend. I was a regular in a chatroom and we were talking and just kind of clicked. There were much lulz. If I didn't become friends with Michael, I probably wouldn't have even talked to my boyfriend in the first place. =p

do you make friends easy? on the internet- yes. In real life, no. I'm very tall and kind of awkward so I'm hard to approach. On the internet, you can't really judge a person too much based on text.User Image
I don't make friends as easily as I used to. I used to have something about me that drew people to me... now I just push people away for having an opinion. I guess my realistic look at life doesn't do it for them. However, when I get back to school, I'm going to pretend everything's all hunky dory and see if people react differently.
when i went to college everyone made friends really quickly and we all got close to people we wouldn't normally talk to also.
Well when I met my best friend it took awhile for us to hang out, but when we hung out for the first time finally we saw a movie, and afterwards we realized we were having such a fun time hanging out we didn't want to part ways so quickly so she asked if I wanted to stay the night at her house. So when we got in the car and my dad was giving her a ride home we asked him if it was cool he said it was fine. So when we got to her house she introduced me to her parents and asked if I could stay the night there. They said it was fine so we went to my house and packed my stuff and we went to her house right after and had a sleepover. It was summer vacation so I ended up staying the night at her house for like three nights straight, then we couldn't stop calling eachother and making plans, it was great
biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces