Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Prophet

Facebook users, do you allow your family members to be on your friends list and therefore see your FB business? Why? Why not? Anything on the topic?

I was just debating talking to my cousin on it but I'm not sure about letting anyone I'm related to in past my privacy settings fort.

Fanatical Codger

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Yeah because why not?

Familiar Poster

No, they need not be involved in my life.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I friended some of my family from my father's side (that I dont speak to just to make my grandma happy) and his new wife should something happen to me. I don't post anything I would'nt want my family reading anyway, so for me it's no biggie.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
i have my mom, dad, sister, brother, all of my cousins, and one aunt on my facebook. i have nothing to hide nor do i party so hard that embarrassing photos of me can be posted

Hellraiser

I have my bother, cousins and aunt on facebook. I will never add my parents on facebook because I don't want to be close with them.
Only my brother, (third) cousin and aunt are listed.
I dont. My FB is to keep in touch with my friends and I am a lot more relaxed with what I say around my fiends than around family. (Cursing around Grandma for me = a no no)

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
My parents stalk my page neutral
I ended up making 2 Facebook accounts. ~__~ The sister I live with got into a big huff about not being my Facebook friend.

&my mom keeps trying to add me, as well as allll my family in the Philippines.
Do not use that dumb site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces