Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erholung

Was it with morning urine? If you feel unsure, I would highly recommend waiting two days and then testing again with your morning urine. Trust me, I know how difficult that could be to wait. I'm currently TTC and hoping for a BFP instead of AF on Monday. I've taken a few tests already with only BFN's.

I'm hoping your little pink positive is a true positive! Are you using First Response Early Response? That's the brand I trust, but I've had a positive with a Dollar Store brand before, too, haha.

What's the point of the early response tests? The only test for chemical pregnancy and it still may not implant....

Do you just want to know if you were able to fertilize it?

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Henrika
Erholung

Was it with morning urine? If you feel unsure, I would highly recommend waiting two days and then testing again with your morning urine. Trust me, I know how difficult that could be to wait. I'm currently TTC and hoping for a BFP instead of AF on Monday. I've taken a few tests already with only BFN's.

I'm hoping your little pink positive is a true positive! Are you using First Response Early Response? That's the brand I trust, but I've had a positive with a Dollar Store brand before, too, haha.

What's the point of the early response tests? The only test for chemical pregnancy and it still may not implant....

i should be whit meds i am taking is supposed to help

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

I would skip the second test and go straight to the doctor. I too have PCOS and even with my medication I still miss my period every now and again and have very pregnancy like symptoms, but am never pregnant. It's best just to have the doctor do an ultrasound.
great idea
thank you for help i will do and get blood test done but how would baby show if i am in first star of this ??

I really don't know how all of it works cause I've never been pregnant, but my OBGYN told me the most accurate is an ultrasound because blood tests can even be wrong sometimes. Either way I'd get to the doctor.
wow really

Witty Conversationalist

Henrika
Erholung

Most people don't get a positive line with a chemical pregnancy, but I have seen more and more reports of positive reports with every new advancement in pregnancy tests. I have had one chemical pregnancy and I never had a positive line. I found out through a blood test. It was saddening.

Early Response tests are exciting so that you at least know, but it says on the box to test again after your missed period and then to speak with your gynecologist. They will often take a blood test and monitor the hormone levels to be sure they are rising and not falling, like the way my first one did.

It's good to know the egg was at least fertilized because that means you did it right. Your planning and waiting and working paid out in a viable egg! If it ends in a miscarriage, it will hurt and be sad, but it can be uplifting to know it worked and to try again.

Witty Conversationalist

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

I would skip the second test and go straight to the doctor. I too have PCOS and even with my medication I still miss my period every now and again and have very pregnancy like symptoms, but am never pregnant. It's best just to have the doctor do an ultrasound.
great idea
thank you for help i will do and get blood test done but how would baby show if i am in first star of this ??

I really don't know how all of it works cause I've never been pregnant, but my OBGYN told me the most accurate is an ultrasound because blood tests can even be wrong sometimes. Either way I'd get to the doctor.
wow really

A blood test that shows the hormone levels will show you if you are pregnant or not. An ultrasound won't show much right now because it's too early for there to even be a heartbeat yet. A blood test is the best way to go. Unless you are taking hormones or have some hormone deficiency, the blood test will not lie.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Erholung
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
[S]ilver[R]ose
this_ Ravers_Fantasy

great idea

wow really

A blood test that shows the hormone levels will show you if you are pregnant or not. An ultrasound won't show much right now because it's too early for there to even be a heartbeat yet. A blood test is the best way to go. Unless you are taking hormones or have some hormone deficiency, the blood test will not lie.

true

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Go to your doctor asap.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
klein_eine
Go to your doctor asap.
all ready seen Her to day

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
klein_eine
Go to your doctor asap.
all ready seen Her to day

What did she say? Good news or bad?
My first pregnancy test line was faint; and it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy due to low hormone levels. It would be the wisest to see your doctor. There are blood tests that tests for HGc, which would most likely be the route your doctor takes.

Again, see your doctor immediately. Ectopic pregnancy, or otherwise, earlier you catch anything; better off you and possible baby will be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff