Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm 19 and they JUST discovered that I have an extra tooth up like in my gums in the front, if you look at my smile you'd never know it was there, I still don't believe it, I want to see the X-RAYs

so LD, have you ever been told you have an extra tooth?
if so, did you have it removed?
I think my parents want me to find out if it's wearing at the roots before I decide what to do.
I was told I have three extra teeth like 3 years ago.
I think they messed something up because I have yet to see any sign of them.
I lack an extra tooth, sorry. ]:
Yeah, they said with mine it's not going to come down, it it starts to grow then they're gonna have to take it out.

EEP!
Not good with pain.

the only reason they did this x-ray was becuse it was a different dentist than I normally have and he was gonna try and put braces on me, even though my actual dentist says I don't need them
i had 2 extra teeth when i was 7. it was ontop of my tooth so it looked disgusting. sooner or later the two teeth behind the extra teeth fell out.
I don't have extra teeth, but I did have 4 of my permanent teeth removed for braces. xp
teeth are funny that way 8D

my little bro is missing those two vampirey teeth, but you'd never notice it.
there aren't any gaps or anything where they should be. he just doesn't have a full set XD
I was told it's common to have this.

I had a friend who had it and it was growing up into his Nasal cavity and he had to have it removed. SO when i was first told about this that's all i could think about

But I'm over that now.
Star Crossed Angel
I'm 19 and they JUST discovered that I have an extra tooth up like in my gums in the front, if you look at my smile you'd never know it was there, I still don't believe it, I want to see the X-RAYs

so LD, have you ever been told you have an extra tooth?
if so, did you have it removed?
I think my parents want me to find out if it's wearing at the roots before I decide what to do.

just don't freak out...........i had five extra teeth that got stuck inside my gum and they were all taken out from surgey..............

yes i had it removed and got money from the toothfairy lol like 10 years ago.

It is common for tons of pepole so dont' freak out...
I probably do have extra teeth - some of my teeth STILL haven't fallen out and I'm 15.
I've heard some people are born with their final set of teeth though.
I have an extra tooth. It sticks out like a fang and makes me look funny, but I like it there. xd
my one tooth have a teeth stuck in the gum...........and the first one(baby teeth) have fallen out and that tooth(the one that suppose to come) got suck....so i have to rub it everyday and it grew down

the second one..........same thing but it had to remove cause something were in the way and it was block so i don't have that tooth, sweatdrop
I don't have an extra tooth, but when my baby teeth were falling out one of my kanine teeth fell out about 5 times and still grew back after a month of two. That sort of thing runs on my mom's side of the family though.
I have 3 extra teeth stuck inside my gum and thankfully they don't hurt my dentist told me that as long as it doesn't hurt I won't have to get surgery.
I had an extra tooth that overlapped two of my other teeth... It was ugly..

I had one of the back teeth removed and the extra tooth has been moved in it's place... Now I look normal when I laugh...

Yay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces