Welcome to Gaia! ::

i dont believe in ghosts mrgreen
xWeAreGhostx
Of course.

I had a physic come to our house and it turns out we ha ve 7 spirits, and one isn't human I guess.

;]

One is named Rebecca, and she's 7 or 8 I believe, and she was buried in my back yard and the creepy thing is that my dad knew where she was buried. o.o

He asked the physic if it was between these 2 cherry trees we used to have and he said correct.

Also, sometimes when I'm trying to sleep I can feel my blankets being pushed underneath me, oohhh getting tucked in? wink

I'm not scared of the ones in my house, I've had other experiences but yeah....

wow, thats wired.
Acid says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well there were some weird occurances...
like whenever I go to one of my friend's house,
something weird happens, like last time,
the tv turned on and off for no reason,
and before that, the lights flickered on and off with no explanation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image 15/250k
i had 2 personal experiences in this topic. my bro-in-law had more than 10 experiences happen to him. i believe in ghosts and spirits even if i never had those experiences, i would still believe in them.
No, thank goodness.

I suppose if I ever encountered a ghost, I would try to set that person free. Or move the hell away from there should the ghost be violent.

I'd probably be scared out of my mind to do much of anything though :B
my friends aunt lives in a whore house......it was renovated and sold and she bought it. well she told us that there are ghost she believed were raped and killed in the house. like she would here music in the middle of the night and she would see women dancin on her stairs.....she said occasionally she will feel very uncofortable
When I lived back in Virginia, there was a young Confederate Soldier that would appear in the photos taken around my friends house, and you would hear horses being ridden down a dirt path. There is the Grey Lady that lived in my next door neighbors house, she would open doors, attempted to blow out light bulbs ( you could see her head and shoulders when she attempted this) and would pull the plug out on the radios whenever you played rap or hard rock music.
Monoke_La
have you ever had an experience with a ghost or spirit before? i haven't, but i find it very interesting. don't start saying that there are no such things as ghosts or anything like that. thnx

same with me i havent had any, and i always wanted one. But Im sure if i ever do I will be so scared.
about a week ago my cousins and i went into an abandoned hospital back from when pearl harbor was bombed..... and freaky stuff happened like shadow people running from room to room doors slamming even though all the doors in the building were gone. and bed imprints like someone was lying on the bed.
Your_Phantom
Heh.... Ghosts? o.O

They don't exist stare

I was watching a show the other night on the travel channel called "Most Haunted" and I have to give it to the Ghost hunters.... they really know how to put on a good act XD!

When or If you happen to watch shows like that, You notice (If your eyes are good enough) that when a book falls from a shelf you can clearly see someone behind it who pushed it out of the shelf so it made it look like a supposed "Ghost" did it. Then you have the whole "Table Lifting" thing and you can CLEARLY see small strings lifting it slightly.

If Ghosts DID exist then what happens to us when we die? We don't just wander the world as a Ghost for all eternity..... We go somewhere. In fact we don't really die at all. We just start a new life heart

Ghost hunting shows are an Act and thats all. The people on those shows go through YEARS of acting so they can make it look as real as possible rolleyes

Now as for spirits..... Yes I do believe those exist, But I only believe in Holy spirits sweatdrop

Actually me and my friends table tipped a bunch of times. It really does work. We were all sitting at their dinning room table (which is really heavy) Wea all had are hands on top of the table and and insent. Well the table knocked a couple times, and then it lifted a little. then my friend (she has a twin and it is said that twins are best with the spirits) She was thinking in her head for the spirit to let the smoke of the inscent to go away And it did. And she told it to come back, and make a design and it did.Then we also tried it with a stool. The stool would tip, and then we would all take our hands off one at a time to make sure that noone was tipping it. It was really cool.
predefined
I want to let everyone know, QUIJA BOARDS ARE FAKE! Ask your friends and make them swear in there life. Whoever buys the quija board reads the instructions, and the instructions say to move it around yourself. Your friend is supposed to rip apart the instructions in the end and play tricks on people. Ask anyone. My friend is very religious and I made her swear in gods name, which she finally admitted. They could move, but they won't technically answer questions, but they may do stuff like shake, try to form random words, or make happenings in the room like knock papers off the table, make a book fall off a shelf, etc. etc. And no hate postings please....

I admit I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe in spirits and angels. I don't think someone can start talking to you though. I think that mysterious winds can happen, which is when a spirit or angel is talking to you. And those shows are so fake. It must've took years of acting to get those faces and pull of those tricks.... lol

I disagree. I was using the quiji board with some friends and we contacted my dad. and we asked him questions and then we went to my house and asked my mom the questions and she said exactly what the quiji board had told us.
Your_Phantom
Heh.... Ghosts? o.O

They don't exist stare

I was watching a show the other night on the travel channel called "Most Haunted" and I have to give it to the Ghost hunters.... they really know how to put on a good act XD!

When or If you happen to watch shows like that, You notice (If your eyes are good enough) that when a book falls from a shelf you can clearly see someone behind it who pushed it out of the shelf so it made it look like a supposed "Ghost" did it. Then you have the whole "Table Lifting" thing and you can CLEARLY see small strings lifting it slightly.

If Ghosts DID exist then what happens to us when we die? We don't just wander the world as a Ghost for all eternity..... We go somewhere. In fact we don't really die at all. We just start a new life heart

Ghost hunting shows are an Act and thats all. The people on those shows go through YEARS of acting so they can make it look as real as possible rolleyes

Now as for spirits..... Yes I do believe those exist, But I only believe in Holy spirits sweatdrop

or is it the ghost that pushed the book OWO XD Jk I dont beliven ghost ethier... ghost shows are just like scary movies to me that make me freaked out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff