Welcome to Gaia! ::

I gotten possessed once I couldnt remember what I was doing, I just remember talking to my brother while we were cleaning the attic then I just like blacked out then when I woken up I was in my bedroom and my mother came in and told me everything.
They said I was talking in Latin and I dont even know Latin >_> and I said my name was 'Terry' O.O.
It creeped me out I never went in that attic again.

Also my older brother was watching the dog and I was sitting with him in a living room then a knock was at the bathroom door, I figured that it was my younger brother so I ingored it. Then it happened again so I opened it and nothing was there. So I closed it then for some reason it felt so cold between the halls so I went to turn up the heater, then I saw a shadow of a little boy it looked like and I thought it was my younger brother so I went to ask him if he was knocking then I saw like a smaller like little toddler and he was holding what looked like a dirty banklet then he just ran off into the bathroom I chased after it and it was gone.

O_____o
Not exactly. They make noises at me...and that's basically it. They mess stuff up...but I really haven't seen one yet...but to tell you the truth, i want to because i never have. i want to know what it's like...xDDD
Deathly Horcrux
I gotten possessed once I couldnt remember what I was doing, I just remember talking to my brother while we were cleaning the attic then I just like blacked out then when I woken up I was in my bedroom and my mother came in and told me everything.
They said I was talking in Latin and I dont even know Latin >_> and I said my name was 'Terry' O.O.

Also my older brother was watching the dog and I was sitting with him in a living room then a knock was at the bathroom door, I figured that it was my younger brother so I ingored it. Then it happened again so I opened it and nothing was there. So I closed it then for some reason it felt so cold between the halls so I went to turn up the heater, then I saw a shadow of a little boy it looked like and I thought it was my younger brother so I went to ask him if he was knocking then I saw like a smaller like little toddler and he was holding what looked like a dirty banklet then he just ran off into the bathroom I chased after it and it was gone.

O_____o

wow, being possessed must be really scary. yeah, i would have never gone in that attic again if i was you, too. I might have even boarded up the door. XD
in my old house i once saw this sort of ghost sort of thing nd i was shocked, cause i was just sitting there nd then all of the sudden i saw a person by the door, i thought it was my mum but when i checked no one was there..

also, we could always hear foot steps from upstairs which was sort of creepy..

Xxx

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't really sense anything but my mom
, younger sister, and my dog are always seeing things
Nope and I hope I never do
Deathly Horcrux

O_____o
That's creepy o.o
i used to saw a person on my living room in the night >_> and sometimes i saw shadows moving on my room flying or whatever around me -_- i don't feel scared of that i just don't want them close to me sweatdrop

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I have. When I was little I would talk to my dead aunt and uncle and they would speak to me and we would have an actual conversation.
I believe in spirits but not ghosts there is a difference

Invisible Lunatic

xXxMystearicaxXx
well ....... my grandma has had an experience with angels
NO I AM NOT CRAZY....ok i am but still...

anywayz my grandma had a dream where an angel told her to go check on my mom (this was like 20 years ago fyi) and she wasn't breathing

does that count?

well. i believe that angels are from heaven. but ghosts are souls who for some reason haven't made it to heaven. so technically yah, it counts.
it's kinda weird because sometimes i have dreams that foreshadow what is going to happen in my life.
It's kinda weird because normally my dreams don't include people from real life, like my bf or my friends. it just started happening recently.
livingfairie
I believe in spirits but not ghosts there is a difference

well, I didn't say they were the same either, did I?

Invisible Lunatic

Monoke_La
Deathly Horcrux

O_____o

wow, being possessed must be really scary. yeah, i would have never gone in that attic again if i was you, too. I might have even boarded up the door. XD

I've never been possessed, but my friend knows someone who has. and it sounds like u were. yah i try to avoid my basement for the same reason. x3 it creeps me out when i'm down there.

Invisible Lunatic

samree73
I have. When I was little I would talk to my dead aunt and uncle and they would speak to me and we would have an actual conversation.

that's cool. were u awake when you would talk to them? or was it in a dream?
snowme88
Monoke_La
Deathly Horcrux

O_____o

I've never been possessed, but my friend knows someone who has. and it sounds like u were. yah i try to avoid my basement for the same reason. x3 it creeps me out when i'm down there.

my friend has this underground basement thing under his house. its cool because its like your in a cave. its a little creepy, though. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff