Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Raider

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I... can't do that. Even if I don't go anywhere that day, I just feel dirty.

Shameless Man-Lover

I only shower every two-three days, but I change my clothing, brush my hair and teeth and wear deodorant daily, so I don't smell or anything.

But, honestly, it sounds like your dad needs therapy if he needs to be bribed to shower.
i have to shower every day.
four days? that's too long D:
I shower every day. I have to or I feel gross.
My fiancé goes weeks without showering.
ectogasm
How do you not go days without showering? I have to shower every day.

Same, I just really enjoy it.

Dangerous Man-Lover

Is your dad good looking? If he is i'll be happy to give him a sponge bath everyday.

Dapper Dabbler

Yeah actually - my step-dad was the same! I always used to think he was just lazy and just didn't give a damn about his hygiene. Turns out he was depressed and just... well, I suppose gave up on that aspect of himself.

Mmmm to be honest, during my first year of University... yeah, I wasn't showering everyday... ahahhaaha. Every day was filled with back-to-back classes and every night was filled with studying or partying and I'd be too tired to shower... lmfao. Greaseballlllll!
Deus Solus
ectogasm
How do you not go days without showering? I have to shower every day.

Same, I just really enjoy it.

Yeah, I shower almost every day because it's really relaxing. I probably skip a day or two a week, and I don't feel too bad so long as I haven't skipped more than a day in a row. But I would never in a million years go four days without showering.
I can't go a day without showering. I'd miss school if I didn't shower. If I didn't shower, I'd feel like crap the whole day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff