Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR RATINGS :3

No, ratings are stupid. 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Yes, and I'll up-rate it, because I love Darrin. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Yes, and I'll down-rate it, because I can't stand Darrin. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 >

MEH.

Doing so would be a direct saturation of my own biased ego at that point and time.

Names might be only whats on paper, but i've never needed to decide what would "sound so uber-cool to be called" to change it..

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Stahlherz
starfire1491
I've though about changing it. My last name is long obnoxius Polish name. Thank goodness my boyfriend ( whom I plan on marrying) has a very simple name. I'd shorten my first name though. I'll just give my daughters the names I was going to change mine to.

I love long obnoxious names. I actually pondered Quetzalcoatl as a first name.
I usually dont mind them either, but its always mispronouced.
Stahlherz
_tHaTaZnDoRk_
Nah. But if I ever feel like it, I would just respond, "It's not Sam! It's ____!"
I'd rather do that than spend hundreds of dollars to officially change my name O.o
Just my opinion.

But you'll feel such a tremendous sense of accomplishment, seeing your DMV card with your new name.

yeah, i guess that's true ^ ^

Beloved Friend

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Hey, hey give me your body. No, no thats all i need. Kiss on my lips to shut it up. Shut it up!

YESOMFYES!!!!!!!! gonk
Hey, hey I dont anything! Any more about me, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow, Bad communication!"

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
My name was legally changed from adoption. Wasnt hard for me but im sure that my adoptive parents went through lots of paperwork for it.
User Image

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
My name was legally changed from adoption. Wasnt hard for me but im sure that my adoptive parents went through lots of paperwork for it.
User Image

That's what I would do if I adopted children. I would offer to pay for them to get new names (even first names).

I'm guessing it was just your last one that was changed, though.

Popular Raider

I had my name legally changed a year ago. It didn't cost hundreds of dollars and I didn't need a lawyer or a bunch of goverment agencies involved. That sounds like a real hassle!

But yes, I'm glad I did it.
Oh man, someone else?
I plan on doing it. My parents think it's a good idea. I was given a nickname by my still best friend, 6 or 7 years ago, and most people know me by it. Majority of people I know, don't know my real name. Only reason I haven't done it yet is I don't know where to start, and I procrastinate. zzz

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Diabolical Eevee
I had my name legally changed a year ago. It didn't cost hundreds of dollars and I didn't need a lawyer or a bunch of goverment agencies involved. That sounds like a real hassle!

classified_fu crying

How is that possible? Do you live outside the U.S.?

Ai Wulfstan's Queen

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I have thought about it many times.
My name is Amanda, and it's way too popular and I just don't like it in general. Named after the Boston song, as were many of the Amanda's born in my birth year.

Wanted to change it to either Mina, Rayna, Kaia, or Maleena. My middle name is after one of my grandmother's so I wouldn't change that, and I like my last name so I would keep that as well.
My first name is just average and bland, but I like my middle name. I've thought about asking people to call me Lorel (Middle name) but chances are I'd forget and not awnser if they try to talk to me. My first and middle name sound lovely togethether though, Rachel Lorel. All of my brothers have good middle names too.

Popular Raider

Stahlherz
Diabolical Eevee

classified_fu crying

How is that possible? Do you live outside the U.S.?

I livez in Ohio. Maybe the rules differ from state, county, ect? I dunno. I think it was a total of about $150. I did have to pay for it to be published in the paper and meet with a magistrate, but other than that, it wasn't a big deal. That's crazy that you needed a lawyer!
No love my name.

Eloquent Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
princess_pillow
No love my name.
Licks." Found ya."
Loco the hood
princess_pillow
No love my name.
Licks." Found ya."

Hey yes that you did. ^^ How about you? Name change?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff