Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Prophet

Abstract Colors
grl_fwend
tday was one of those days dat jss went upside down. having a super hard test dat u think u bombed, transferring to a new class, some jerk putting u down, and the stupid weather. so wat bout urs?

A girl that talks you should be transferred to another school.

Learn how to SPELL!

This coming from a person that says "A girl that talks you..."

Learn proper grammar.

Anyway, One of those days was yesterday. It sucks to have those days, but it's not like you were stabbed by an ex.
grl_fwend
tday was one of those days dat jss went upside down. having a super hard test dat u think u bombed, transferring to a new class, some jerk putting u down, and the stupid weather. so wat bout urs?

So, basically, you had an average school day? If you consider THAT a bad day, then you've had a very protected life and you should feel like the lukiest person in the world...

Of course, you won't! Because to have even started a topic about how "bad" your day was shows that you are a very pesimistic person.. And even if you experience what most people would be honoured to, you'll still find faults... Poor you!

Pessimism annoys me!
It has been the last few days. I have missed her so much since we broke apart... You'll always be in my heart. I love you even if you don't feel the same.
Nope my life goes good almost everyday.
that day for me was yesterday.

my best friend told me that my BF asked her if he should break up with me

and...
I went to go see him yesterday... because he wanted me to go see him do his rotc thing... and he wasnt there... then when I finally found him, he was like " wanna go meet my other gf?" and THAT made me really pissed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff