Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

10,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
i'm on a pescitarian diet right now and it's fantastic. all i eat is fish and rice and pasta and veggies and walk twice a day, do 20 sit ups and 5 push ups every day.

ive been losing weight steadily for months... lost 20 pounds in four or so months yum_salmon
apatheist areece
i'm on a pescitarian diet right now and it's fantastic. all i eat is fish and rice and pasta and veggies and walk twice a day, do 20 sit ups and 5 push ups every day.

ive been losing weight steadily for months... lost 20 pounds in four or so months yum_salmon

oh, nice)
i don't like fish though. :c

do you feel good, though? i know that's weird, but did the diet change make you feel better or is it just the exercise? or a combination?

Ruthless Prophet

10,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
FuhrerTech
apatheist areece

oh, nice)
i don't like fish though. :c

do you feel good, though? i know that's weird, but did the diet change make you feel better or is it just the exercise? or a combination?

yeah i feel great. i also put a lot of faith in having oats in ones diet to regulate the flow of your digestive system and eat lots of other soluble fibers to keep your insides clean yum_salmon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff