Welcome to Gaia! ::

hiya. i would've posted this in some other forum, but i want results now, since i don't want to be online all night checking back to my post, and this is a fast forum. if this isnt' the entirely right forum, my bad. sweatdrop

iiiii am looking at doing a two week trial run at being a vegetarian, with one day per week of eating meat. i'm not doing this to 'save the animals!!' or anything else ethical or whatever. i'm not doing it for a quickdiet, and i'm not even really doing it to lose weight [i'm not dropping soda, tho i might muuuch later, by taking caffeine pill supplements and replacing it. but i doubt it.] if it goes well, it'll be a lifestyle change. =]

my mom said she would do it with me, so that's cool.

but i really need to know how to supplement s**t within the next week. good recipes and s**t so this isn't entirely a ******** up. and NO I DO NOT WANT TO EAT SOY. s**t could end up wrecking my s**t, and i don't want that. >> so please do not tell me 'replace meat with soy-pseudo-meat User Image' give me LEGIT ways to do it that's not pumping myself full of toxinsoy.

good, easy recipes. also, i saw a picture of vegetarian enchiladas???? if i can make that WITHOUT soy, that would be ******** badass.

also i know about the 'replace a burger patty with a portabella mushroom!' trick and it is DELICIOUS <3 so yes, leave that one out. ^^ but could you, like, ground up a portabella mushroom and make enchilada 'meat' out of that?? that would be ******** epic.

thanks, in advance, if i don't get to replying to all you.

and goddamn do not start a ******** vegetarian versus meat debate about how eating meat kills the poor animals and how not eating bacon will be the downfall of me and how eating meat once a week is 'CHEATING Y U CHEATING???' for ******** sake, i'm not doing this for a moral or ethical reason. i'm doing it because i've heard people say they feel better when NOT eating meat all the time, but they give themselves a cheat day here and there.
Are you becoming a vegan because hitler was?

What the ******** are you even posting on gaia for anymore?
Juxtaposed is Life

u so cool
i'm posting to make sure you know i didn't kill myself, of course)) posting just to wreck your ******** day.

goddamn tho, people hold some ******** grudges. you seriously have no life.

also no, i'm not going vegan. you've already spun the wheel today! please try again in 8 hours!
FuhrerTech
Juxtaposed is Life

u so cool
i'm posting to make sure you know i didn't kill myself, of course)) posting just to wreck your ******** day.

why would you kill yourself?

you didn't wreck my day. sad
Juxtaposed is Life
FuhrerTech
Juxtaposed is Life

u so cool

nice proving you have no ******** life though, holding a grudge for someone who hasn't even been here in... what, a year and a half? i just know this place is a good place to ask about vegetarianism, so i came here. a lot of people here are vegetarian.

i'm sure i didn't. -headpat-

i would kill myself because hitler did, hurrr durrr duh. or because of all-consuming depression and social anxiety i got over the past year or so. but then, oh, wait, i'm only keeping this name because it sounds epic.

[actually, i have a better name, but i dunno if i want to change it right now. or if it would be worth it for a site i don't use anymroe]
FuhrerTech
Juxtaposed is Life
FuhrerTech
Juxtaposed is Life

u so cool

nice proving you have no ******** life though, holding a grudge for someone who hasn't even been here in... what, a year and a half? i just know this place is a good place to ask about vegetarianism, so i came here. a lot of people here are vegetarian.

i'm sure i didn't. -headpat-

i would kill myself because hitler did, hurrr durrr duh. or because of all-consuming depression and social anxiety i got over the past year or so. but then, oh, wait, i'm only keeping this name because it sounds epic.

i'm kdding lady.

cheer up life is worth living!

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Long time no see over here.
Maybe you should try the Fitness forum? They seem to be less like... y'know how ld is.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Holy s**t, F-tech.

Heya.

No tips, I'm afraid. I love veggies and mushrooms especially, but no actual hints.

Friend

I've heard of people grinding up lentils and using it as a meat replacement.
Plus lentils are full of healthy protein or some s**t.
Nuts, beans, eggs, and dairy have protien in them. That's all you really need to know. Try having omletes for breakfast and a small amount of nuts for a snack.
Just Another Face -GM-
Holy s**t, F-tech.

Heya.

No tips, I'm afraid. I love veggies and mushrooms especially, but no actual hints.

Dolce Rogue
Long time no see over here.
Maybe you should try the Fitness forum? They seem to be less like... y'know how ld is.

hello to you too hahaha

yeah i haven't been on in a long while. life ******** consumed me and spat me out.

and thanks. i love mushrooms too :c

LordKhrima
Nuts, beans, eggs, and dairy have protien in them. That's all you really need to know. Try having omletes for breakfast and a small amount of nuts for a snack.

s**t, i forgot to mention, i don't eat breakfast. makes me nauseous/vomit every time. ffffff-
otherwise, thanks))

Wonkiphant
I've heard of people grinding up lentils and using it as a meat replacement.
Plus lentils are full of healthy protein or some s**t.

oh, yeah? imma have to look that up

Juxtaposed is Life
i'm kdding lady.

and then you develop schizophrenia--

******** life -shakefist-
FuhrerTech

Juxtaposed is Life
i'm kdding lady.

Oh?

So what is your inspiration to become a vegetarian?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea There's a vegetarian thread in the Food and Drink subforum that where you might be able to get better information than the LD.
Juxtaposed is Life
FuhrerTech

Juxtaposed is Life
i'm kdding lady.

Oh?

So what is your inspiration to become a vegetarian?

yeah, it's minour, and i can see past it usually. but schizo is one of those things that develops over time, i hear. >>

errr, not really one. i've heard a shitload of people, girls usually, say 'well, going vegetarian was the best decision of my life'. made them feel better, physically, especially. figure if i feel better physically it might help my mental state a couple of notches.

and a very tiny sympathy pooch i could do without. i can wear tight shirts without making people vomit and all, but i still could do without haahaha
Sweet Peppermint Tea
yum_tea There's a vegetarian thread in the Food and Drink subforum that where you might be able to get better information than the LD.

oh, yeah? i went there, but i didn't see it. lemme go scour it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff