Welcome to Gaia! ::

First, Go Here

Secondly, think about this, the Mayan Calendar stops abruptly in 2012. In April I think. President Chavez of Venesuela (sp?) ends his presidential term in 2012. He's proven to be a highly paranoid isolationist, anti-america nutjob.

Granted, America is essentially the Bully of the world, so we kind of deserve it, but who says he's not going to try leaving office, ahem, with a bang?

Conspiracy Theorists, discuss!
I think God will end the world

Wait, no I don't, not unless God has a huge nuclear arsenal. Because that's how we're gonna go, in a blaze of gamma radiation. Or maybe the aliens will invade and harvest us for genetic material. That's also a distinct possibility. Unless we get them first.
Well, I reckon when there is no more oil left, it'll be the end of the world as we know it (teotwawki), and people will need to rely on themselves to live. That is grow their own produce etc. (I've just been on www.survivalblog.com ) =D
I believe in what the Bible says. In other words, yes, I believe that the world will "end" due to human stupidity.
Ruse Muse
I believe in what the Bible says. In other words, yes, I believe that the world will "end" due to human stupidity.

Heh, yea, I agree completely on this one.
do you think we will last for another 100 years?
Well it won't be global warming cos it doesn't exist, so that's alright. I think we'll all be wiped out by zombies.
The human race wont last long.
Oh cmon, we all know dear president Bush, will nuke us all before losing elections XD, thats how world will end, or maybe Fidel will be the one nuking us, i dunno XD
the world will end after the people die then a new kind of microscopic species will generate and its the same s**t all over again
DJ Blackrock
First, Go Here

Secondly, think about this, the Mayan Calendar stops abruptly in 2012. In April I think. President Chavez of Venesuela (sp?) ends his presidential term in 2012. He's proven to be a highly paranoid isolationist, anti-america nutjob.

Granted, America is essentially the Bully of the world, so we kind of deserve it, but who says he's not going to try leaving office, ahem, with a bang?

Conspiracy Theorists, discuss!

Thats stupid, i live in Colombia (venezuela neighbor), they can barely afford food and oil, now how do they plan on nuking us all ?? XD
Everlove
I feel like there's about a billion more relevant and less depressing things I could focus my time and energy on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff