Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you guys think the world will end, by some force entirely out of our control, or some result of human ignorance and stupidity? If you had a choice, how would you rather the world ended? But, will the world end at all? Will humans manage to exist long enough to habitate other worlds, and therefore become a near-immortal race? What's your opinion?
The eventual expansion of the sun as a red giant.
The world is coming to an end, if you look at it. The ozone layer is being destroyed. The polar ice caps are melting, and much of the world will flood by the end of my lifetime, if we're being realistic [[I'm 16]]. The world population is way too much, and people are much too wasteful. People just don't care enough to do something about it.

So, the world will end eventually. Hopefully, God will have some mercy, and put us out of our misery before we can feel too much pain...
=[

I think the world will end by God. Someday, he will flood the earth or set it on fire. who knows when its going to happen though
cherry_hbkiller
=[

I think the world will end by God. Someday, he will flood the earth or set it on fire. who knows when its going to happen though

Nah, he'll have everyone crucified. "Bitches can die for their own sins." he'll say.
i think aliens will cause the end of the earth. we are being Watched...
If I could choose how the world would end... I would have it go out with a bang... I think that something amazing like... The world should split in two and then.... We would have two halves of the Earth orbiting each other until we could try to put them back together...
But alas it it too late and the world dies in eruptions all over both halves from the force of the ripping.

That is just what I would do if I had the power.
The fact is that the Earth will come to an end when the Sun starts "running out of gas". It'll turn it into a crisp and then recede into a white dwarf and make our little solar system quite cold. (If I remember correctly)
But that's millions of years from now. I really don't think we'll survive here long enough to see it, the way we're going now.
I feel like there's about a billion more relevant and less depressing things I could focus my time and energy on.
ghostlyguy1
How do you guys think the world will end, by some force entirely out of our control, or some result of human ignorance and stupidity? If you had a choice, how would you rather the world ended? But, will the world end at all? Will humans manage to exist long enough to habitate other worlds, and therefore become a near-immortal race? What's your opinion?

Yes, I think the world will end. It'll be by our own stupidity, if not by the will of God. If I had a choice, I'd want the world to be destroyed instantaniously during a period in time when there was no disease, famine, war, or other sorrowful things. A time when humans will be at peace with everything. I just thought I'd say my opinion.
Ehh, I don't have to worry about that. The world will end though. We have been using way too many resource from Earth, dumping waste, and polluting it. And you know what? Mother Earth isn't complaining. well, many the Hurricans but eh.
I don't care how it happens, but I wanna get laid a few good times before it does.
The world ain't ending. Trust me. But with the question of how would I like the world to end here's my answer: some ******** chunk of a Uranium-rich asteroid strikes the hell out of Earth killing all life in existence, gouging a great big crater the size of, say, Africa, and contaminating the planet with its radioactive content. Whoooooooooo!
ninja
id want a fast end, so no one could go around shouting "THE END IS NEAR, GO NUTS!" or whatever lol, the sun kabooming would fit nicely

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Well Earth would end but most man kind will still go on because we'd move to mars :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff