Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where on earth are you from?
Me from England!

Like ********, all emos cut you fool. Didn't they teach you at least that instead of spelling at your shitty school?

Emo's aren't hot, and I will continue to judge them as people who are trying to attack me with razorblades. Thus flinging my fists at them.

The stupid whiney cunts, they're worse than Phil Collins.

Where you come from,
Do you put the kettle on?
PlastiK Korpse
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
I speak English, sorry.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mr Anorexic Panda
Me from England!

Like ********, all emos cut you fool. Didn't they teach you at least that instead of spelling at your shitty school?

Emo's aren't hot, and I will continue to judge them as people who are trying to attack me with razorblades. Thus flinging my fists at them.

The stupid whiney cunts, they're worse than Phil Collins.

Where you come from,

Phil collins is good D;

Me from England!

Darky_is_here

Phil collins is good D;

I admire the fact that he combined Spitting Image with one of his more popular songs; Land of Confusion. But you can't escape the gap he's like an emo without the annoying hairstyle and draggy, depressing, deep, croaky voice that sings out loud "LOW-SELF ESTEEM".

Where you come from,

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hate emos.

But, just to contribute to this stupid thread, I'll see if I can translate wtf the OP said...

"Oh my God, emos are not the people you think they are! They aren't people who cut themselves; the people who do that are called cutters, so don't get them mixed up, all right? They may look hot and all, but don't judge them; they hate that. I know from experience. Jeez! Though there are cutters; if you do cut then you're a cutter, and I don't know why you guys do that; it isn't going to help anything."

I think that was the general gist of it..

And now that I can understand it...I still hate emos. And 'cutters'. And anyone who contributes to those stupid stereotypes.
wtf who cares twisted twisted twisted
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
I hate emos.
But, just to contribute to this stupid thread, I'll see if I can translate wtf the OP said...
"Oh my God, emos are not the people you think they are! They aren't people who cut themselves; the people who do that are called cutters, so don't get them mixed up, all right? They may look hot and all, but don't judge them; they hate that. I know from experience. Jeez! Though there are cutters; if you do cut then you're a cutter, and I don't know why you guys do that; it isn't going to help anything."
I think that was the general gist of it..
And now that I can understand it...I still hate emos. And 'cutters'. And anyone who contributes to those stupid stereotypes.
Me from England!

So I understand the actual name for emo kids is "Cutters", thankyou for informing us TC.

Where you come from,
i think "emo" is just a style neutral
iZombie_xox
i think "emo" is just a style neutral
Me from England!

If "style" includes Voice Pitch, Sense of Humour (Lack thereof), Attitude as well as a dress sense that would scare any sane human, then yes, it is a "style".

Where you come from,
i think emos are flamming faggots.
and they are! D:
so you're wrong. sorry.
Oh my fooking god!
Half of you are saying how stupid this thread is!
If you think its that stupid and pointless then WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Go and contribute to the Chatter Box forum if you really think it's useful posting nonsense.

To the person who began this thread^_^ :

You're a bit harsh to emo's dont you think?
Personally im rather glad they're here, without them what would you call people who dress, act and live like that?
And you cant really get emo's who don't slit. They would be scene kids, even if they are depressed it just doesnt work, emo's are knows for cutting no? x

peace out ^o^ x

excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes i tried my best =]
Plus i know fook is spelt wrong, I find its less offencive that way and i dont like hurting people so,,, it works ok ^_^
See the "emos" that you all know and see here are what actually term as "scence" they aren't doing it because of the music, they are doing it to be judged and fit in a group now, they all try to act different but in fact are all the same. The true definition of "emo" is emotional, so if you want to get all technicall all you people who cry when you lose your significant other can be classified as "emo" Every music genre as an emotional song for example "One" by none other the Metallica, emotional as ******** because of the meaning behind it. Brett Michaels of Poison wrote a song about a stripper that broke his heart. Emotional, i'd say so.
I can't read it! scream I hate Internet/Text chat.
So retarded.
Emo's are just little cry baby's crying out for attention, and sometimes along that, they are begging to be different.

talk2hand

Now, stop your bitching. Get over yourself.
desperate4tearz
Brett Michaels of Poison wrote a song about a stripper that broke his heart. Emotional, i'd say so.

Bret Michaels is also a 40-something year old who still pouts his lips and makes shitty music.

It's threads like these that encourage 13 year olds to dye their hair black and think cutting will make them fit in with a group that they think are cool and misunderstood. gonk OMG nobody gets me, my parents make me do chores and ruin my life so i cut myself, that'll show them! that'll show society!! raaagghhh! stare

You don't need to act like an idiot and make yourself ugly to be different.
XXXX
Questing Superior Form! <3
Help meh? D:

rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff