Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omg emos are not ppl you think they are they arent ppl who cut themselves the ppl who do that are called cutters so dont get them mixed up alright the may look hot and all but dont jugde them they hate that i know from experience jeeze though there cutters then if you do that your a cutter and idk y you guys do that
its not really gonna help anything

Wheezing Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I just think all emos are 7 year olds seeking attention.

The original post confuses me....I have nothing further to add.

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hmmmm ok, you know that you still stereotyped in that post right?

Quote:
they arent ppl who cut themselves the ppl who do that are called cutters so dont get them mixed up
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^_________________________________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
first off. learn to spell correctly! this is not a ******** cell phone, you have all the time in the world and all the room you want to say whatever correctly.
and second: I...don't...care
did you really have to even make a board about this? is your brain so ******** narrow that you have nothing better to talk about? honestly, this whole "emo" s**t has gone on far enough.
[********]
well... theres emos that cut. and this board is kinda stupid....
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
I speak English, sorry.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Shkirah_Emmy
Omg emos are not ppl you think they are they arent ppl who cut themselves the ppl who do that are called cutters so dont get them mixed up alright the may look hot and all but dont jugde them they hate that i know from experience jeeze though there cutters then if you do that your a cutter and idk y you guys do that
its not really gonna help anything

*hits with Grammar Hammer*
Speak The English Language,Not Chatspeak.
Chatspeak is NOT cool.
AND
Emos are people who never smile,have low voices (volume wise),sometimes cut themselves.
Also, as Rennie` said, You stereotyped.
atomic_energy
did you really have to even make a board about this? is your brain so ******** narrow that you have nothing better to talk about? honestly, this whole "emo" s**t has gone on far enough.
Seriously? No one can be ******** this stupid.
I don't actually think that emos and cutters are the same thing. I just act like I think they are so I can have a good argument with a worthy opponent. Anyway, what emos think and/or believe is hardly the problem. The two problems with emos are the same problems that every other trend on the face of the earth has ever had.

One: Most members of the trend think that they are nonconformists. A nonconformist trend is oxymoronic as it is.

Two: Most members believe that they are somehow above everyone else outside the trend for some indiscernible reason, in this case most likely because the emos think that they're so much more in touch with their emotions than everyone else just because they show it more.
I can't read it. I don't speak chatspeak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff