Welcome to Gaia! ::

snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar
Quote:
The band Boys Like Girls is alright for a punk band...but they don't have many songs...

boys like girls? punk? oh dear god.

oh so you went to my profile did you? scream

well that's why it's there isn't it? to be looked at?
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar
Quote:
The band Boys Like Girls is alright for a punk band...but they don't have many songs...

Wait. You think Boys Like Girls is punk??
You classify music worse than you classify people...
Go listen to Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Sex Pistols,
or for newer punk, NoFx, MXPX, Refused, Pulley
Koji_magyar
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar
Quote:

well that's why it's there isn't it? to be looked at?

ugh...god...well in a sence yes but why would you want to see mine stare
xXPaperHeartCutXx
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar
Quote:

Wait. You think Boys Like Girls is punk??
You classify music worse than you classify people...
Go listen to Dead Kennedys, Ramones, Sex Pistols,
or for newer punk, NoFx, MXPX, Refused, Pulley

yeah thank you for the tip stare
it's my opinion >w<
xXPaperHeartCutXx
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
Unwanted Sealed Butterfly
I sincerely plead of soceity to stop stereotyping genres.For example if you are wearing a simple Hollister polo,the Emo group will ditch you and consider you as a prep.Seriously,Prep is just a real term for somebody who goes to a Prepratory Institution and has Wealthy Caucasion Parents to pay the Private Schools for that.Emo means that it is a genre of music that affects the body in a soulful meaning way.People these days think that Prep means a Blonde,Hollister wearing,Blue Eyed Smart cheerleader that is snotty while they think Emo is a Tight jean wearing,Eyeliner obsessed My Chemical Romance Hardcore Rock fan who is Depressed.Seriously people need to be different but if they want to be the way they are,then it is not my problem.

Dude, shut up.

Everyone stereotypes. EVERYONE. And the stereotypes exist for a reason.

Stereotypes are just an excuse to be ignorant.

I agree,because they would say Asian people can't drive and I have a Asian friend who can drive very well in a matter a fact.*Rolls eyes at Almighty Toilet*
There's always exceptions, but if not for a lot of people fitting them, they wouldn't be there.
xXPaperHeartCutXx
I sincerely plead of soceity to stop stereotyping genres.For example if you are wearing a simple Hollister polo,the Emo group will ditch you and consider you as a prep.Seriously,Prep is just a real term for somebody who goes to a Prepratory Institution and has Wealthy Caucasion Parents to pay the Private Schools for that.Emo means that it is a genre of music that affects the body in a soulful meaning way.People these days think that Prep means a Blonde,Hollister wearing,Blue Eyed Smart cheerleader that is snotty while they think Emo is a Tight jean wearing,Eyeliner obsessed My Chemical Romance Hardcore Rock fan who is Depressed.Seriously people need to be different but if they want to be the way they are,then it is not my problem.

Dude, shut up.

I agree,because they would say Asian people can't drive and I have a Asian friend who can drive very well in a matter a fact.*Rolls eyes at Almighty Toilet*

Thanks for agreeing, but an Asian did get the title of Canada's Worst Driver...
boys like girls is emo, alternative at best.
Koji_magyar

emo? alternative?!? wtf
xXPaperHeartCutXx
xXPaperHeartCutXx

Dude, shut up.

Thanks for agreeing, but an Asian did get the title of Canada's Worst Driver...

*Laughs*Yes,I have heard of that.
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar

emo? alternative?!? wtf

punk?! wtf?
they call themselves emo and alternative right on their site
Koji_magyar
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar

emo? alternative?!? wtf

punk?! wtf?
they call themselves emo and alternative right on their site

well then sorry..jeez stare
Seriously.

You should be beaten with a stick for calling that shite "punk".
snoopyfan808
Koji_magyar

emo? alternative?!? wtf

Watch this video.
Welcome to punk.
I hope your stay is ******** amazing.
Seriously.

You should be beaten with a stick for calling that shite "punk".

yeah?
I make one forum where I'm wondering on people's opinion and now I should be dead stare
I really am sorry if I offended anyone...I just wanted to know your opinion... neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff