What do you do in an akward moment?

die!!!!!!!! 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
I don't care... 0.43283582089552 43.3% [ 29 ]
RUUUUN 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
bury myself 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3

Healer

LONG time ago me and a guy friend started to have feelings for each other and we finally spit out that we liked each other and that we would go out. Days later I read some survey of his and there was a question saying "Would you kiss anyone in your top friends list right now" and he said something like "HELL YEA I WOULD!" and me...I said 'awww...' so I took that survey and for that question I answered 'I would kiss ___________ right now! ^_^'

Then have I realized later...it wasn't me....It was some other girl that he loved because he would always talk about beautiful she is. I was embarrassed for writing that answer and I just kept low and stayed away from him if he really liked someone else. (No duh he did...)

And as I said, long time ago it was sad yet funny now.
Well, back in 5th grade I had this huge crush on one of my guy friends. We were getting ready to watch a movie in class, but we were all lined up in th hallway to go to the bathroom. Well, my crush asked me a question, and when I went to answer him, I puked all over his shoes. He didn't talk to me that much after that. Turns out I had the stomach flu.

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
ThatOnePersonZere
Well, it wasn't a big deal at all since I laughed my a** off the second it happened since I'm already all nervous and my heart is pounding like crazy. [weird- first time I've ever had that.]

So I go
"so you play guitar?"
"yeah."
"..oh, so what do you play?"
because I was thinking of the bass and the guitar.
I caught myself so I laughed and I was like
"oh well no s**t."
"yeah, with the guitar, you tend to play the guitar." smirking since I just made a fool of myself.
and I was just like
"shut up shut up. you know what i meant."
hardly able to breathe.

thing is this was in those times where I hardly talked to him, so it was like
holy s**t he must think I'm a dumbass.

It made for a good laugh.

LMAO rofl rofl you made me choke on my spit
I don't know if it was embarrassing for me so much as it was for him. XD

So, I'm fine with being seen shirtless by both genders (as long as it's for drama, at least). "Stanton", however, is not fine with seeing or being seen (he knocks before coming in and all that; he's so adorable). So, I was changing out of my costume for "The Miracle Worker", wearing just leggings and a skirt slip, and he walks in. I was fine with it but he immediately ran in the opposite direction, and he was apologizing when I came out, but I insisted it was okay.

Poor guy; it's amusing to me but I still feel bad for him about it. sweatdrop
PurpleBubble
HikariChikika
Fortunately, I have no horror crush stories.
But the worst thing that happened with my boyfriend...We live in a really rural town, so next to our school was a big section of forest. We'd go back there all the time to fool around, and once some old guy was taking a walk back there and saw us...
We weren't being too naughty, but my tater tots were out.
He yelled at us, and we ran away.
rofl

tater tots? LOL I like that

Well on my boyfriends and I first date, he got pulled over by a cop for speeding. Ya, that was an awkward moment, especially for him. After that night, he didnt talk to me or ask me out again for 6 months!!! (he was really embarrassed). But it all worked out in the end. I've been with him for 3 years now

I have a story about being pulled over with my crush/ best friend who eventually was my boyfriend.
we were driving a friend home and she gave us the wrong directions. she just moved there and she didnt know the way well and we ended up going 75 miles out of our way in the end. But during this trip we ended up in a small hick town needing gas badly, this town did not have a gas station. we really weren't paying attention to the road, just finding gas and the next thing we know we're getting pulled over! and then we realized that we just went 25 over the speed limit and threw a stop sign and for the worse there was one of his large knifes inbewteen our seats. it was very stressful and the guy actually let us off with a warning and thankfully he didnt see the knife.
ok this happened way before superbad came out:
my girlfriend and I were at a picnic, she sat on my lap and......well.......you should know the rest.
I had to run my a** home to change my pants before too many people noticed.
I one time in the cafeteria had just finish lunch when i was going to throw my lunch away and he was just passing by, when he caught up to me and told me that i had something on my face! I quickly wioed it off my face and ran! redface redface redface redface crying crying crying
lol for the last crush i had, there were soooooooooo many awkward moments where i wanted to slap myself D:
this was the time i told him i liked him hahaha (paraphrased for comedic effect)

him: hehe so you like me?
me: yes i thought it was kinda obvious haha
him: oh....i thought you were just super friendly or something
me: haha right
him:.......well i don't want you think i'm being too straightforward or creepy, and you can always decline........but do you wanna sleep over with me?
me:................. @_@''''''

.............needless to say things ended badly. but we are friends now lol.
Um I was caught on top!!!!!!!!!!!
I had close but she didn't he-he smile
no, but my friend Katie(not the Katie I usually talk about, I know two), and her boyfriend Dorian got caught making out in the middle of school behind the staircase. They got detention to! rofl
ehh ive had soo much. its soo awkward.
K well it is probably not that bad to you but for me it was the end of the world! K so me and my boyfriend were at this pool party, and i was on my period but i deided to wear my pretty string bikini anyway and lie on a chair and tan. Well my bf came out of the pool and sat on the side of my chair, we started kissing and it got outta control so we headed into the pool shed and had ourselves a freakin amazing makie out session, we were outta control but i didnt care, he wents to untie my bikini bottoms, but instead of the bikini string he grabbed the tampon thread! it pulled out and flung into his face, he screamed at first pulled it off his face and broke out laughing, i ran out to escape the embarrasment, (and to get a new tampon,) and i didnt even realize period blood was running down my leg!!!!!!!!!!! redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface
OH WOW.

Well, I was in 8th grade, he was in 7th. My friend told him I liked him. He was like okay, if she likes me, she should come talk to me. After a while, I went up to him.. nervous as hell. I was shaking. My brain went KAPUT and I sounded like an idiot every time I went up to him. I didn't know what I was talking about, it sounded stupid.. I once went up and was just like "hi".. and then.. it was quiet, and I was like okay i gotta go.. cry

yea then after he thought of me as a stalker, he still added my myspace over the summer. I asked him out on it... he got more freaked out.. and yea.

Now this year he's in my spanish class, with only 4 weeks left.. haha how sad sweatdrop ... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff