What do you do in an akward moment?

die!!!!!!!! 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
I don't care... 0.43283582089552 43.3% [ 29 ]
RUUUUN 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
bury myself 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Why_Be_Normal123
I remembered my crushes name but he forgot mine. I was like "Hey, Jesse" and he was like "How is it that you know my name but i don't know yours?"

Augh. D; Aww.
Well....bak then, this guy wasn't supposed to know about me liking him. i don't know if he does though. anyways, i saw my friend's jacket near him so i assumed that she was there, but instead he was there. So i waved before looking and saw him staring at me weirdly. i noe it seems like a really small thing, but to me it felt really embarassing. Luckily, I HOPE...he forgot about me because now, i absoleutely hate him and I'm glad I changed my mind about him cause he sucks!
Well... there are a couple I suppose.
One time I was eating dried apricots so I was salivating like crazy right? Well some of it slipped out while I was standing on my friend's shoe and landed on the sole of her shoe. He was right there and this kid went and said, "Nice Job" about it
This other time we were sorting screws and I dropped a handful of three inches on his hand... I thought he would move... sweatdrop
Then I used to wear this huge jacket (still do wear jackets, trying to stop though) and... yeah... I just feel embarrassed that I used to.
I slid out from under this high-ish platform that we (tech) were putting up and...he was looking down at the time (though I've been told I have a nice a**)
And I just never even talk (or hold his stare) to him which must be confusing for him because I gave him this note on valentine's day that pretty much told him I liked him. (though he might've been taking drugs when he got it since he didn't comprehend it so well when my friend handed it to him).

Wheezing Ladykiller

I've been out all week from school because of a cold. I came back yesterday but left early because I looked and felt horrible. (I was all pale, shaky and totally out of it.) I came back today almost myself, save for the slightly runny nose and occasional cough. My friend, who I like, was making fun of me for yesterday and started flirting with me. He kissed the top of my head (he's about nine inches taller) and then bear-hugged me. He wouldn't let me go even after I did, and then I sneezed all over his chest; there was snot all over his shirt. It was actually pretty funny.
Two weeks ago when my crush, his pals and I went to a fountain at a mall. The musical show was on and there was alot of water shooting out of the holes. So I decided to run through it with my crush and his friend Adam. So I was behind and when I ran through, I fell on my knee. XD Oh and last week when my crush and friend peer pressured me to run through the same fountain and he picked me up. eek

Any moment I've had with my crush has been an awkward moment because my so called "friends" seem to exist to embarrass me. -_-
I think one of the worst instances may have been the time they printed out a wedding invitation and sent it to him, and then made me sit next to him on the bus. Thanks to them, he now thinks I am a stalker... gonk

Beloved Gawker

I met his girlfriend at a party. sweatdrop And got to see them necking a little bit.

I was trying really hard to hate her, but she was just SO super-nice, we wound up giving each other feminist literature recommendations and cake recipes. 4laugh

Romantic Smoker

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is a cute forum, anyway, It was in fifth grade and I had smelly colored gel pens *they were so cool back then* Anyway, I got enough courage to ask my crush to smell them, we were standing up, and just as started smelling the cherry gel pen, some b***h pushed into us, and the pen shoved up his nose. He had to go home after that...

redface redface redface redface
In 4th grade, like 2 days before spring break, I gave my crush a note saying I liked him. He opened it while I was still there and said "Ew."
But, the next day he gave me a note and it said "I like you too." And then we went out for a day and yeah. So not so embarrassing at the end I guess. But now this kid is in one of my senior classes. And I have to sit by him since it's alphabetical order. xD
Oh yeah. mrgreen lol. I laughed at it then, and I laugh at it now, but it was still embarrassing.

I was at a missions trip reunion, and I had to leave to go back to my state. I wanted a final group hug with every one. (I am addicted to group hugs.) I didn't know how to ask for one though. Another friend of mine was standing beside me in a door way, and I told him that I wanted a group hug from every one. He is a little bolder then me, so he looks at everyone and shouts out: "GROUP HUG!"

It was so funny. Like a stampede, every one thought it was him who wanted it, and came running at him. They nearly tackled him into the wall. I was laughing so hard. Well...my crush was on my side, and he saw me just stading there. He said: "Come on! Join the hug!" (Everyone hugging him wasn't awkward.) There was only one open spot and and it was right next to my crush. When I hugged the friend, I lost my footing in the group and mt had came down and, after a moment I realized that it was against my crushes cheek! I was like: "Oh dern!" in my head. But I couldn't get out of the postion because I was stuck. Well...It was a little awkward. Once it was over, I turned to my crush and said: "That was awkward" and he said, "Yeah, it was." But everything's good. Wow. This was long.
i dont realy have embarassing momonts with my crush hes like my best guy friend
HAHA I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES!!! 4laugh
HikariChikika
Fortunately, I have no horror crush stories.
But the worst thing that happened with my boyfriend...We live in a really rural town, so next to our school was a big section of forest. We'd go back there all the time to fool around, and once some old guy was taking a walk back there and saw us...
We weren't being too naughty, but my tater tots were out.
He yelled at us, and we ran away.
rofl

tater tots? LOL I like that

Well on my boyfriends and I first date, he got pulled over by a cop for speeding. Ya, that was an awkward moment, especially for him. After that night, he didnt talk to me or ask me out again for 6 months!!! (he was really embarrassed). But it all worked out in the end. I've been with him for 3 years now
ROFL, ok...erm, this happened the other day...

So me and the guy i like went to the beach...¬¬ and all was going well till i decided to get stupid.

Theres a pipe which directs a streams flow out to sea...i decided to walk all the way to the end of it...and i fell in redface redface redface
Um...when this boy named Jason (whom I use to like) started up a conversation about names and what not...

I suddenly, in between the conversation, busted out with Nelly's song...that one...where it says 'it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes...'

And since his name was Jason, I totally said that part, "I'm just kiddin' like Jason, what? I guess you don't know it."

And I kept going...! Dx

After I was done...He just smiled at me, embarassed and he looked around...Then he left, saying that he had to be somewhere

;-; Silly me. How was I suppose to know that singing a song with your crushes name in it, WITH YOU TALKING TO THEM (STRAIGHT AT THEM), embarasses them to death?

(P.S
-_- That song is ancient to me somewhat, so I'm sorry Nelly & Nelly fans if I jacked up the lyrics...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff