Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erm... ok, so.... where to start...
Friday at school this guy (in fourth period) came up to me and told me he liked me.
then in sixth period this kid I accasionally talk to told me he was in love with me.
then after school when I was about to tell one of my best friends in the entire world what had happened, he told me he was in love with me. O__O
now... you gotta understand... while this would be wierd for anyone, I'm.... well, I like to think I'm fairly pretty ( not to sound boastful ) but I'm a goth.... and the first guy was a prep, the second a nerd, and the third... well, he's a goth too, but you get my point.
and also... *sigh* at my old school, I was the weird kid. I was the kid everyone made fun of, or tripped in the hallway, or whatever. just because they were all preps. (seriously, private school, EVERYONE was a prep. not even joking) and I was just starting to become an individualist.
so then I told my friend Jesse about everything that had happened, (and we're both bi, but that's never meant anything, obviously) and she smiled, and said "well I know where they're coming from. you're really easy to fall in love with." and then told me why. x__x;; I hope she didn't mean she likes me too!!! today was the first time anyone's ever told me the like me or anything!!! and... wow, it's taken 'till today just for it to all sink in... this is just too much...
High school. :/

Labels. :/

"Love." :/

Been there, done that.
I'm in love with you. heart

Lulz jk xP.
Hormones sweetheart, hormones.
-Benevolous-
I'm in love with you. heart

Lulz jk xP.
CloverDew

XP;; it was kind of.. erm, scary. XD
i been out of high school for a wille and i am still all jumpy good times whee
Well, now that it has sunk in, who do you like back? question question question

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Love is so nice !!!
(Sometimes)
XD
So are u asking who u should go out with or something?!? I'd say, pick ur friend b/c u'd most likely have a better relationship.
Somehow, I doubt they all love you, and that is very coincidental that it happened on the same day, I would say people tend to use the worl love quite inerchangably with like or crush, its far to powerful of a word to just use like that, and if they really all do love you, I have no clue what you can do there, your life would be like a soap opera or romantic comedy, sheesh. hmmn, I am not sure exactly what I would do under the circumstances...
CloverDew

LOL
One word is the answer to your problems:

Threesome.

Nah, just kidding. Take a couple of days to think about it. If you like one, go for it. I'd say one of the friends. If you are good enough friends you won't have to worry about it 'being weird' if you break up. I've broken up with a 'best friend' before and we were fine.

So, I say give it a while. Figure out which one you like...and enjoy it. Lifes for living, making beautiful mistakes, especially when you are young. Get out there and make something happen.
DAMN THESE PHEROMONES!

But in all seriousness, consider yourself lucky.
No one has ever told me they liked me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces